Villain fangame series(onepiece)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

Villain fangame series(onepiece)

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

I love writing for Villains. So I'm going to do a series after Im done with my current project (curse of dogs) involving them. There will be a total of 3 short fangames games around 25-40 thousand words a piece give or take involving three villains from shows such as Onepiece, HunterXHunter 1999 (because the 2011 remake is mild as f*ck), and fairy tale.

These games will have the option of befriending (though since Im keeping the characters, you know, in character it wouldn't really be friendship), defeating, and I guess if Im asked to (barf) romance the Villains (why would anyone romance Doflamingo?).

I wold like it if anyone interested to recommend villains. They dont have to be strait up villains but they do have to have been antagonists at one point like laxus form FT. This list is not final.

Art will not be in Pixel for once (or maybe it will be *evil laughter) , art will be drawn by me at a much later date. I plan to keep it in the animes actual style as shown (except colored a bit different). Im probably going to use music from each anime as bgm WHY? because god dammit its a fangame, gota live on the edge.

One Piece:

God damnit, I couldent find a stupid picture of any of these characters...
Last edited by ChillTaco on Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChillTaco
Regular

Re: Villain fangame series

#2 Post by ChillTaco »

Working for Donquixote Doflamingo has its perks if you can get past the death rate and the occasional threat of a rubber fist. You can work your way up to becoming practically family, or you can just get close enough to punch him in his smug little mouth.

Doflaingo sprite sketch. Its kinda dirty, but I did keep it in style.

His theme to get into the mood I guess: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tPkxD6nIc
Last edited by ChillTaco on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Snatsch
Projects: Sweet and Spices (bg artist)
Tumblr: brumbrum-girl
Github: Snatsch

Re: Villain fangame series(onepiece)

#3 Post by Snatsch »

The idea sounds very interesting even if I never gave enough credit to the villains up until now :O.

However I have a question: Will the path's of the three chosen Villains for the fangames cross? Or will there be seperated routes for them?

I'd appreciate Zeref or Gajeel as Villains (since Gajeel was at some point an antagonist of Fairy Tail just like Laxus) if you're still searching for recommendations :).

As for the other shows I'm not able to make a recommendation since I'm not that familiar with either of them.

Last but not least I like the idea and am looking forward to see more :).