Fate✝ [Working Title][Fantasy?][GxB][BxB]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
we0w
Projects: Fate +
Tumblr: cosmicsack
Deviantart: we0w

Fate✝ [Working Title][Fantasy?][GxB][BxB]

#1 Post by we0w »

Fate✝
*updated December 25th, 2015*

This is going to be my first visual novel; it's probably going to take me 300 years to finish it. TT-TT
Also, if this ends up working well I wanted to do a gender-swap with the characters. :D

I'm still working on the storyline, but basically it's going to be about a clan of supernatural beings who must hide their true selves from (normal?)/humans.
I really didn't feel like coming up with new characters, so a few of them are heavily based off my own OCs.

Plotline:
The main character's family were killed by humans when (he/she) was two years old. After the murder-spree she stumbles into a city and passes out in front of (some sort) of wise teacher person's house. She is then raised by said teacher/parent figure. She finds her teacher/parent figure dead one day and is met by a sketchy looking man who knocks her out. She awakens in a large mansion in a room full of strange and foreign looking figures. She then learns that she is not human, and her mentor/parent figure was murdered by the same people who killed her real parents. The supernatural clan then strives to end the slaughter of their people.

Characters:
I know there is kind of a lot of characters; I'll might take 1-2 characters out just for the sake of time and this being my first visual novel..
Character pics coming soon..hopefully

Dakota
vamp boy
Dakota is usually silent, except when spoken to; although replies are short-spoken.
If he's not... "socializing", he is usually in his room.

Ethan
demon boy
A hyper, arrogant sassypants. He enjoys sweets. He complains a lot, and loves to tease the main character.
In serious or dire situations, he gets very serious and eliminates the problem quickly.

Alevard
werewolf boy
A stoic, harsh-eyed man. He is the knight of the kindred and disperses any threats to them.
Speaking to Alevard for an extended period of time usually ends in heavy quarrels.

Vincent
human boy
The main character's childhood friend. Vincent is commonly viewed by others as the main character's younger brother, although they are both the same age. Vincent has the tendency to follow the main character everywhere she goes. He seems protective of the main character.
Vincent likes to beat up thieves, scoundrels, and vagabonds; he often gets hurt in the process, but brushes it off as a bruise or scratch.
Vincent is an otaku as well?

Tatsuya
familiar boy
Main character's familiar. He is a mild sadist.
He usually stays in his felis form, unless he feels the need to socialize or is alone with the main character.
Tatsuya is known for showing up when in grave danger.

Ren
nephilim boy
The Prince-King of the clan. Ren is stern, unforgiving, and cold.
He will do whatever it takes to protect the clan.
-

Progress:

Storyline: 8%
Script: 0%
Sprites: 20%
CGs: 0%
Backgrounds: 0%
Music: 0%

Dakota: 20.0%
Ethan: 85.0%
Alevard: 0.1%
Vincent: 0.1%
Tatsuya: 0.1%
Ren: 0.1%

Content:
[alot of] Endings
A decent amount of CGs?

Small Character Customization
-Name
-Blood type (will not change aspects of story)

-Maybe personality traits [which affect storyline?] prolly getting ahead of myself lol

-
Last edited by we0w on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

Re: Fate✝ [Working Title][Fantasy?][GxB][BxB]

#2 Post by snowflakes »

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. I like so much the plot. Really.
The only thing I don't get is if the MC is a girl or a boy, or if is chosen by the player.
Good luck with your project, I'm going to be stalking it

we0w

#3 Post by we0w »

THIS ISN'T DEAD!! :D

I have been busy with... life basically, but I have finished Ethan's character maps 8)
~~~~~~~~

I'm planning on having the MC be boy and/or girl; as in the player decides the gender.
Also I might take out some characters, and maybe even change the plot a bit? /shrugs.
I have no idea when this might get finished, but hopefully I'll be able to finish it in the summer (June-July-ish?)

Arkhane
Regular

#4 Post by Arkhane »

Hello!

The plot and the characters are appealing.

Hope you'll find time to continue this :3

By the way. what is a nephilim to you : since there's many definitions, i'm curious about yours :)

we0w

#5 Post by we0w »

Arkhane wrote:Hello!

The plot and the characters are appealing.

Hope you'll find time to continue this :3

By the way. what is a nephilim to you : since there's many definitions, i'm curious about yours :)
I think I was going for the offspring of angel x human, but it might change? I'm not 100% on the details of the characters yet lol
honestly I ran out of common humanoid mythical creatures by the time I got to Ren lol

Lyhra
Regular
Tumblr: nami-stuff

#6 Post by Lyhra »

we0w wrote:honestly I ran out of common humanoid mythical creatures by the time I got to Ren lol
Well if you accept any suggestions, maybe something like an elf, merman, fairy or a djinn?

we0w

#7 Post by we0w »

Lyhra wrote:
we0w wrote:honestly I ran out of common humanoid mythical creatures by the time I got to Ren lol
Well if you accept any suggestions, maybe something like an elf, merman, fairy or a djinn?
Mm, maybe an elf? He's supposed to be this like, faraway harsh/emotionless box. I have no definite race-thing for Ren yet, to be honest lol

Writer16
Regular
Projects: Shades (GXB/Romance/Short/Silly/Freeware)
Tumblr: my-allisondiamond-world
Deviantart: allisondiamond1

#8 Post by Writer16 »

This is interesting. I do hope there is some interesting spin on this idea -- I don't mind either way -- but this idea has been done already. I like the characters from what I read, and the premise is interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing how the progress goes for this. Thanks for sharing, and starting such an intricate project. I wish you the best of good!

-- Allison Diamond.
"You can fix anything but a blank page." -- Nora Roberts.

"An intelligent person can rationalize anything, a wise person doesn't try." -- Jen Knox.

"Don't worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition." -- Abraham Lincoln.