Monsterly Matrimony [working title] (GxB, GxG) (fantasy)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
appleduck

Monsterly Matrimony [working title] (GxB, GxG) (fantasy)

#1 Post by appleduck »

I'm in the stages of early production but iv got quite a lot of script done. and art done and a tiny bit of programing done.

plot:

In a world torn apart by war, you are the princess of the human kingdom that borders the monster lands. Well the monsters don't often forge alliances they still would rather fight humans then each other. Fearing for her peoples safety the queen make a deal with the monsters to forge an alliance through a political marriage. the most powerful races have sent their next in line to try to win the hand of the queens only daughter.

(I suck at summaries as you'll see when I fail to describe the charaters.)

character's

the princess (Rename able)(no sprite yet)
A slightly rebellious, teen who doesn’t want to act all prim and proper. Is a bit sarcastic.

Cen (centaur)
(His arms behind his back I'm not sure how to fix the sprite)
Cen is shy, and nervous sort. the most kind of the suitors.

Shen (kistune)
Serious and a bit cold at times Shen can come off as a blunt and rude. But he's just under a lot of pressure to live up to his father.

Anguis (Naga)
Perverse at times, Anguis is a silver tongued charmer. He knows just what you want to hear and can come off as fake.

Amare (incubus)
Well desiring to be kind and romantic he has trouble fighting against his natural desire to use magic to seduce you. struggles to make real connections and even when he does he has doubts there real.

Vince (dragonkin)
Polite and princely, and wise vince struggles to control his anger. loves the fleeting beauty of nature.

Kitt (cat girl)(no image)
Hyper and excited, tends to experience emotions full force. When you meet her she's disguised as a boy. she switched places with her brother so he could marry his true love. Is very protective.

Trayson (human)(no image)(not obvious in game that you can be with him)
your child hood friend, currently your body guard. Is defensive and immature at times. Treats you like family.

percent done:
script:22%
Programing:1%
art:8%
proof reading:5%
music:0%

background example

Name isn't official but I cant think of a better one.
Last edited by appleduck on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Snatsch
Projects: Sweet and Spices (bg artist)
Tumblr: brumbrum-girl
Github: Snatsch

Re: Monsterly Matrimony [working title] (GxB, GxG) (fantasy)

#2 Post by Snatsch »

Sounds good so far T_T. I love the storyline.
I also like all the artwork for the characters but especially the artwork for Vince and Shen. I just love dragons and kitsune T_T.
Well, and that's that. I'm really interested to see more :). Keep up the good work ^_^.