Little Bloody Theater (Acton, Comedy, ...romance?)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

Little Bloody Theater (Acton, Comedy, ...romance?)

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

You play as a young woman who was infatuated with the idea of brotherhood. At the age of 5 you decided to pretend to be a boy for the sake of finding it. Unfortunately, your nature became violent after getting the wrong idea from your favorite hero. Kicked out of school, a delinquent and a villain in the eyes of the public, your parents had no choice but to home-school you. But your violent reputation never disappeared due to the fact that you continue to beat the shit out of everyone in search of brotherhood regardless.

One day you are contacted by a shady individual offering a chance for a 'special' kind of education at his private school. Soon you find that your violence is in fact celebrated here. But you should have guessed, not all is what it seems. This school educates potential super villains. You being inspired by heros decide to make all these villains your brothers and destroy its education system.... somehow you end up being its top student.

#%%#$$%$^&***&^$#@!!~~#%^*;%##@!!#^&]

I cant do any sprite work, my wacom is shit. Here is sketch work from my hands. Sorry if they are gross or disfigured, I cant draw. Each character is based off rock songs of the 70s-80s such as "Diary Of a Madman", "Sympathy for the Devil", "High way to hell", "Mr.Crowley", and "Personal Jesus (not really rock)"

Main Character: Strong, actually can kick ass. Literally. No princess bull.

Sin: Cruel, a villain from the 80s who fell though a time warp hole. D. Ozz Madman's main rival.

D. Ozz Madman: Psychopath, intelligent, and a narcissist. Hates Sin.

Sympathy Price: Contracted with the devil at one point, a mistake on the devils part...

Highway Black: Not serious about the whole Villain thing, but hey? At least he gets to do whatever he wants with his advanced technology.

Last edited by ChillTaco on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Little Bloody Theater (Acton, Comedy, ...romance?)

#2 Post by fleet »

Novel idea. Have fun with it.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.