Closed

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Lareon
Regular
Projects: Water Girl, LOA
Organization: Galaxias Games
Tumblr: lacilia

Closed

#1 Post by Lareon »

Closed.
Last edited by Lareon on Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:33 am, edited 5 times in total.

cath-mg
Regular
Projects: Ashworth's Last Princess (Resigned), Kokorogawari
Organization: Precatio彡
Tumblr: cath-mg
Github: cath-mg

Re: Water Girl (Free! Swimming Anime) Otome Game

#2 Post by cath-mg »

Free! Otome game? Heck YEAH.
I wish there are more information about the game but since this is still just an idea, I fully give you my support!! I'm going to date the heck out of Makoto and Sousuke (if he's included).
Lareon wrote:As I stated above, all the characters from Free, will be date-able. Only the characters that have more than one line in the show, though.
I really hope this includes Free! Eternal Summer because Sousuke is one of my favs *w*

Looking forward to more updates :)

Lareon
Regular

#3 Post by Lareon »

cath-mg wrote:Free! Otome game? Heck YEAH.
I wish there are more information about the game but since this is still just an idea, I fully give you my support!! I'm going to date the heck out of Makoto and Sousuke (if he's included).
Lareon wrote:As I stated above, all the characters from Free, will be date-able. Only the characters that have more than one line in the show, though.
I really hope this includes Free! Eternal Summer because Sousuke is one of my favs *w*

Looking forward to more updates :)
Thanks! Also, if you know anybody that will be able to help out with this project, it is very much appreciated!

cath-mg
Regular
Projects: Ashworth's Last Princess (Resigned), Kokorogawari
Organization: Precatio彡
Tumblr: cath-mg
Github: cath-mg

#4 Post by cath-mg »

Lareon wrote:Thanks! Also, if you know anybody that will be able to help out with this project, it is very much appreciated!
Will do! Although, it might be best to clearly state what kind of help are you looking for (e.g. sprite artist, bg artist, programmer, composer, etc.) and how far have you been working on the game? Oh, and you might be able to find someone who's interested to help if you post a thread in Recruitment & Services Offered >> We are a Free Project looking for Partners section ^^

Lareon
Regular

#5 Post by Lareon »

cath-mg wrote:
Lareon wrote:Thanks! Also, if you know anybody that will be able to help out with this project, it is very much appreciated!
Will do! Although, it might be best to clearly state what kind of help are you looking for (e.g. sprite artist, bg artist, programmer, composer, etc.) and how far have you been working on the game? Oh, and you might be able to find someone who's interested to help if you post a thread in Recruitment & Services Offered >> We are a Free Project looking for Partners section ^^
I did ^3^ Thank you.

Lareon
Regular

#6 Post by Lareon »

Updated the info.