Roz's Ideas Dump

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

Roz's Ideas Dump

#1 Post by Rozume »

I just wanted to write some ideas I had for VNs. If my life weren't so cluttered, I would probably make time to develop them; but for now, ideas will remain ideas.

Danielle [KN]
Kayla Jones has finally decided to go to college. A new life awaits her at Harke University, a life where she can leave behind her unfortunate past and move towards a better future. However, once she gets there she is faced with polarizing individuals who try to tell her who she is and how she should feel. In addition, memories of her past haunt her; from her abusive childhood to her rape to her miscarriage. Can she move forward with her life in this new environment, or will stay behind with the ghosts of her past?

Characters:
-Kayla Jones, 20: A young woman who's been through hell and back. After much hardship and strife, she decides to make something of herself. Her major is Social Work.
-Soo Kim, 21: A young man who sees Kayla again after three years. They had both been patients at the same Residential Hospital; he knows about Kayla's past and she knows about his own. His major is Computer Science.
-Emma Forrester, 21: A polarizing young woman with equally polarizing views on Gender Equality. She is Kayla's roommate. Her major is Gender Studies.
-Theodore Gerard, 23: A young man who's in the same Sociology class as Kayla, he is very infatuated with her. His major is African-American studies.
-Rachelle Thompson, 49: Kayla's wealthy aunt. She took Kayla in her home when no one else would.
-Jae Kim, 28: Soo's brother. He regrets not being there for his brother when he needed him, and does as much as he can to be there for Soo. He's currently teaches Art at the nearby High School.
-Jarett Jones, 20: Kayla's twin brother who's also a drug addict. He tries to get in contact with her after she moved in with their aunt, but she refused.

I'm not really looking for feedback, but if you want to make a comment on anything you can if you wish. I have more ideas than this, so I'll add them later.