PERSONA 5 IMAGINING PROJECT (YES THE ACTUAL GAME)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Jamiefox234
Tumblr: None
Deviantart: None
Github: None
Soundcloud: None

PERSONA 5 IMAGINING PROJECT (YES THE ACTUAL GAME)

#1 Post by Jamiefox234 »

So I'm sure you all heard of this little fan project before. Persona 5 Imagining Project was introduced back in 2012 as a fan-made ost. The person that was in charge of this little project was named atlusxp5. Everytime they would post a new set of music on youtube capturing the Persona feel, and while listening to these songs, I just couldn't help but be excited for this game to come out. However that was before I realized, through continuous speculation, that this whole thing was fan-made, which in the end, it was. So, as one of many people who loved the music, I was deeply disappointed. With no new songs, trailers, and absolutely no gaming development, I was literally left in a rug, contemplating what this game could have been. Would it have been open world, a visual novel. Just what type of story would this dark and psychological game have, based on all the material atlusxp5 gave us. I just REALLY wanted the game to be true. After 3 years of still looking at photos and of P5:IP, I realized that the music atlusxp5 gathered wasn't official, but taken from other professionals. They even wrote it in their description box, but sadly I didn't understand Japanese kanji. In some way I guess they were trying to tell us that it was fan-made all those years ago. But akwardly, I started having this inspiration. I started posting my own vision of this game. I added music to the already large playlist of fan-made ost. I started to draw the characters in the game, although I really have no experience in computer coloring. And I thought of a story that would fit with the game as a whole. As a sequel it would focus on the bad ending of Persona 4, when nanako dies and the fog has spread around the world. So far all I've done is create the opening movie of the game, but I have been working piece by piece to create a game similar to persona 3 portable. Why?
Because I thought the point and click system would be much more easier to implement. I don't really know much about programming but I do know my limits. And 3d programming is just not something I can do right now. But honestly what I really want is help. Please help me make this game into reality. I want to make this game for the people, and for myself. I need artists, I need people that can color, I need advanced coders, I need people who have inspiration to make this into reality.

This as much of the game that I have made, this is more of an introduced kind of demo, rather than gameplay, I have a musicroom inside for you, but didn't want to put to much since the file size would be to big.

Here is the link
https://mega.nz/#!ElZ0mLhY!0c01bQw2r0u3 ... HFLMo4m9vc