Elven Relations 2: Mermaid Liaisons

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Elven Relations 2: Mermaid Liaisons

#106 Post by musical74 »

She's a cutie!!

A bit sorry to see ER2 is taking a break, but you have more important things to deal with now! :)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

hikari-chan

#107 Post by hikari-chan »

Aww, she's beautiful! :D Congratulations to all three of ya! A break is definitely called for, but we'll still be just as excited when the game finally comes out!

TheGreyWarlock

#108 Post by TheGreyWarlock »

Sorry to hear you are taking a break, but the news of the baby is wonderful. I hope after everything settles down you will continue your work and I think I speak for everyone that either way we wish you the best!

nicoleb933

#109 Post by nicoleb933 »

How is the progress on Mermaid Liaisons going so far? And i know I'm WAAAY late but congrats on the birth of your baby :)

Ureshii

#110 Post by Ureshii »

Congratulations from me, too :)
I understood yet one more thing that is great about Elven Relations - and about Mermaid Liasons, as far as I can see from the demo. It's the atmosphere. A total feeling from the game is light in both senses: heartwarming (positive and warm) and unstressed (no boring moments and no unpleasant, ticklish situations that you have to endure in order to move on). So that's one more reason that makes it easy and pleasant to play the game again and again, and one more reason to be eager to play Mermaid Liasons :)

SunKing1

#111 Post by SunKing1 »

Hello everyone,

Been a while since last time I heard news about Mermaid Liaisons. It would be a shame if the project was being called of. So I was coming here hoping someone could perhaps gimme some news. Thanks.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#112 Post by gekiganwing »

If ChronoLuminaire is busy, and if anyone wants to see a complete version of Mermaid Liaisons, then we may need to ask politely he would be willing to let other people work on his game.
"Welcome to WhiteSnow, a town filled with snow. Enjoy the world of snow."
-Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure

Victory

#113 Post by Victory »

EEEEEEEKKKKK :D when is this game gonna be out i played the demo and cant wait :D
also congrats on having the baby she is an absolute cutie i could just eat her up hahahahahaha :)