Love+Hate Weeaboo Fuel Test

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ChillTaco
Regular

Love+Hate Weeaboo Fuel Test

#1 Post by ChillTaco »

Do you have strong feelings for certain archetypes? Have you ever gone on a search for anime or games to play only to leave with a burning rage? Do pansu shots and "kawaii" anime girls piss you off? Have you ever wanted to punch the "Neko Neko" loli in the face? Or maybe you hate those pretty boys with shiny eyes and for some reason.... a shirt allergy. Do you want to kick them in the balls or slap them on the titties they so willingly expose to the back of your hand? Or perhaps you want to shove all those rose petals they magically generate into thier eyes?

Then this is a test! This game will test you, do you love the Weeaboo Fuel or do you hate it. You will be presented with many archetypes. CAN YOU RESIST? Or will you fall prey to the blatant temptation of fan-service and prove to be a true Weeaboo.

Features:

Rubbing your butt on a "Sleeping" pretty boy.

Farting on a loli that offers you ice cream just dripping off the edge of her mouth.

Feeding a "Neko Neko" poop on a stick

and much much more.

SOME DAY I WILL MAKE THIS!

myheartisbeating

Re: Love+Hate Weeaboo Fuel Test

#2 Post by myheartisbeating »

If you seriously make this I promise to give you all my money and my firstborn child!

Jae
Regular
Projects: Pokémon Academy Life

Re: Love+Hate Weeaboo Fuel Test

#3 Post by Jae »

What would happen if you try to kill a yandere? Or is that paradoxical?