[COMPLETE] (P)lanets -GxB

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: [WIP] (P)lanets -GxB [w/DEMO!]

#406 Post by Cain0425 »

did you say the game was coming out to day where is it ?

IanaBri
Regular

#407 Post by IanaBri »

Patience my friend. I'm sure it'll be posted up very soon. Have faith :D. She'll come through. 3)

selenity136
Regular

#408 Post by selenity136 »

Can't blame for the excitement ^^. For me, this is one of the more anticipated games.

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#409 Post by Cain0425 »

i been wait all day and now it 12:00am and still not up on here

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#410 Post by HigurashiKira »

You know, you shouldn't pressure a game-maker like that.
<nag>All you seem to do is ask when games are getting released; know that we developers release them when we know that our games are ready for release. If it's not up yet it means it's not ready, so tough cookie. Wait like evryone else is waiting.</nag>
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#411 Post by Cain0425 »

how! is it nag when she the one telll ever one it was coming out to day that all i got say and if want to talk to me and be rude do not do it on here where ever one can read it and i not looking for a fight so leave me hell alone!

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#412 Post by HigurashiKira »

Cain0425 wrote:how! is it nag when she the one telll ever one it was coming out to day that all i got say and if want to talk to me and be rude do not do it on here where ever one can read it and i not looking for a fight so leave me hell alone!
I meant that I was nagging, thus the faux HTML tags. Anyways, just be patient. Not everything is set in stone.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#413 Post by Blane Doyle »

Relax man. Maybe she's away from the computer, maybe something important came up in her life, maybe they caught a huge bug and needed to fix it, maybe they're adding something special in at the last minute. Things pop up and sometimes certain issues are bigger than making sure a game is released on time.

One or two days late on a release isn't that bad considering it's both free AND made by a small group. Large professional companies have this happen all the time, GameStop will get games in a WEEK late at times for silly reasons, and companies push back released by months at a time.

That being said I LOVED the demo and I am looking forward to this release as well, I hope that everything is going well and that it will be out as soon as it is ready.

Celestie
Veteran

#414 Post by Celestie »

Patience is virtue. In the end, you'll get an early release as wished but then it has a bug or two and you'll complain as well. Distract yourself with somdthing else, you sure have some life to live as well, no? And before long it is released~ If you ask like that, you're most likely make her need longer, so it's really contra-productive. I REALLY advice you not to sound that impatient and...unpleasant. Everyone is waiting impatiently for this game, but you sound rather unthankful, accusing the maker of promising the game but not having uploaded it. Sometimes unexpected things happen. It can't be helped, no-one, and surely the least the make, is happy about delays, but you could be a tad bit more supportive, it'd be more helpful, she is doing this for free and so is her brother, testing it for her and actually everyone who is working on this project. Pretty please? 8D
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

mcandy
Regular
Projects: ~Lucky~ (GxB)

#415 Post by mcandy »

can't wait XD !!!
Working On VN Projects!
Check them out!
~Lucky~ (GxB) - Romance, Mystery, Comedy, Slice of life, School
Who is He?!(GxB) - Romance, mystery, comedy, school

MY DEVIANTART PROF!
Click here~!-You can view all of my artworks here :3

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#416 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

I don't mind waiting any longer.
Sheesh, dudes, stop the tension.
We all have to be patient.
Her life is not only on game-making, you know. >:T

Anyway, this is one of the games I'm looking forward into!
I hope I'll be able to play it soon when it gets released though... XD

maypaymusic
Regular

#417 Post by maypaymusic »

yes it will come when it comes :)
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#418 Post by RemnantDream »

Yaay, I'm so excited :D

To add to what everyone else is saying..
She most likely lives in a different time zone than you, which means that the time is not the same. What may be Monday for you, may still be Sunday for her. But for me, it's Tuesday now ^-^
Also, she probably has a life outside of VNs, seeing as how this is a hobby and is completely free.

selenity136
Regular

#419 Post by selenity136 »

To pass time, why don't we talk about which route we're going to pick?

For me, if there's a Haruhi-route (which I'm guessing could be that half route she talked about earlier), I'll definitely go after it first ^^. Something about a cross-dressing character makes me want to go on their path first. But if there isn't a Haruhi-route, then I'll go after Kaius only because I want to know what his psychic power is. It could be something we least expect.

Melinoe
Regular

#420 Post by Melinoe »

selenity136 wrote:To pass time, why don't we talk about which route we're going to pick?

For me, if there's a Haruhi-route (which I'm guessing could be that half route she talked about earlier), I'll definitely go after it first ^^. Something about a cross-dressing character makes me want to go on their path first. But if there isn't a Haruhi-route, then I'll go after Kaius only because I want to know what his psychic power is. It could be something we least expect.
Yes, if therie's a Haruhi route, I'm totally going for it. He's just so adorable! :D

I'll go after Kaius after that, too, but for a different reason: tsundereyness. Yes, I am a fangirl. : 8)

Don't know about after that, though...
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." Lemony Snicket, The Slippery Slope