[COMPLETE] (P)lanets -GxB

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

Re: [COMPLETE] (P)lanets -GxB

#436 Post by kisa »

I might be missing one in the 6 or so comment pages... is there a mac version?
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

NovelistEzhno
Organization: 13 Signs in Heaven

Re: [COMPLETE] (P)lanets -GxB

#437 Post by NovelistEzhno »

(P)lanets was one of the first OELVNs originating from this site I'd read through. Let me sing praises that it is a very unique and fun story. It was because of this work and a few others (Text: A Midsummer Story, RE: Alistair) that I came to know there is a community which loves visual novels like I do. It's because of this title you made that I found renewed vigor in stepping into the world of visual novels. For that, I thank you dearly.
If I recall correctly, there was a time when you hid your face from the online world after a deal of hectoring and bullying. The cancellation of (P)lanets 2 did resound in my heart quite a bit, but I can tell you that I was overjoyed when I'd learned of your continuation of Circum[N]avigation and return to action. Not to mention that your art has improved and become even better than it already was!
I understand the struggle of harassment as I've also been subjected to such unbearable circumstances myself. If you're ever looking down on yourself, let me be one to tell you that you are a talented and creative person who is a gift to this planet. Your seclusion from this world would certainly be a loss for us all.
If ever you'd like to talk or find yourself in need of an extra hand, it would be a privilege if I could help.
Once more, thank you for sharing your creations with all of us and serving as an inspiration to many.
Shine on, you crazy diamond!
Never doubt yourself. You're worth more than you could ever know. You're beautiful and today is a new day to thrive and shine.
Prank Masters is now on sale!
http://lockvia-studios.itch.io/prank-masters

Profile created icon by: @khana_chi
https://twitter.com/khana_chi