Untitled GxB game

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Aetheria
Regular

Re: Untitled GxB game

#61 Post by Aetheria »

I hope this is still being worked on! It's one of the projects I've been most looking forward to...

IonicMomo
Regular
Completed: Mail Order Bride
Projects: Untitled GxB game

#62 Post by IonicMomo »

Haha, this is so old...wow, okay, I've always intended to come back and finish it. I actually started rewriting it a few weeks ago (not that I had much to begin with) and I have several scenes that I've planned out. Anyway, I won't make any promises about dates, because that failed last time and things always come up, but I am going to finish it. It probably won't be as ambitious as I'd originally intended, but your interest has renewed my spirit! Okay, I'm going to go work on it now. :D
Current Project: Untitled GxB Game, Untitled NaNoRenO 2011
Completed Projects: Mail Order Bride

Nyu
Regular

#63 Post by Nyu »

OH~! A hstoric GxB game! This souds cool! And the main character is beautiful *_*

Aetheria
Regular

#64 Post by Aetheria »

IonicMomo wrote:Haha, this is so old...wow, okay, I've always intended to come back and finish it. I actually started rewriting it a few weeks ago (not that I had much to begin with) and I have several scenes that I've planned out. Anyway, I won't make any promises about dates, because that failed last time and things always come up, but I am going to finish it. It probably won't be as ambitious as I'd originally intended, but your interest has renewed my spirit! Okay, I'm going to go work on it now. :D
Awesome! :D It doesn't have to be that ambitious, I think a solid story and interesting characters are more important than a ton of branching and options and other bells and whistles.

Looking forward to seeing it done, whenever it's done. ^_^

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#65 Post by Aleema »

Momo, finish this or I'm stealing the GUI.

With love,
your biggest fan

Elze
Veteran
Tumblr: Poepii

#66 Post by Elze »

Uwaah I love the Edwardian era! ;u; Thank you for making a game set in that era! :'D
I actually think the art looks pretty good. You're belittling yourself too much! If you need help with the CGs or anything art related though, please don't hesitate to tell me. I'll try to help if I can since I really want to see this game finished. <3

IonicMomo
Regular
Completed: Mail Order Bride
Projects: Untitled GxB game

#67 Post by IonicMomo »

Aleema wrote:Momo, finish this or I'm stealing the GUI.

With love,
your biggest fan
Yikes, Aleema! Okay, I'm on it! I'm on it! :P
(I need to stop being such a bum. And life needs to stop hitting me like a bullet train.)

Thanks for all your supportive comments everyone! It really means a lot to me that people are still interested in seeing this project completed. It WILL happen; I just can't say when, right now. (Sorry!) And, of course, I won't be afraid to ask for help when I need it. But I hate to waste any more people's time at this stage when you all have your own games to work on, so I will wait until I have the story entirely scripted mmkay? ;)

(I'm not sure whether I want to redo all the art or not...Hmm...Nope! That would take forever! Sorry! On a brighter note, everyone does have eye whites now! And thanks for your compliments, even if I don't deserve them. I'm just a self-deprecating person by nature. :))
Current Project: Untitled GxB Game, Untitled NaNoRenO 2011
Completed Projects: Mail Order Bride

Victoria
Regular
Projects: The Lady Minus Y

#68 Post by Victoria »

This game needs more love.
*insert cheering and wishing for a finished product*
Click here for a cross-dressing Otome!

Melinoe
Regular

#69 Post by Melinoe »

Heh, I'm very late.... But this looks super interesting! Really.

I myself am a huge fan of Edward... It was the tux'n'fedora picture that did it... Because tuxes'n'fedoras kick butt! And the piano picture is love! But I seriously feel like the only huge Edward fan for some reason...

There's a severe lack of GxB VNs, so I'll definitely be playing this when it comes out. Even if you cancel Edward. Why would you do that? I don't know, but I'd still play this game.

Also, I really like the girl designs. They're so pretty. Emma's definitely my favorite character because of the everyday dress picture. And her personality, but mostly the dress. Dresses like that really need to come back into style. Nowadays dresses are just like huge shirts... Long shirts... With pretty designs *cough* Anyway, I like your dress pictures. I never understood how people know where to put the wrinkles in clothing. Great job.

And Emma's PMSing will kick butt. I really do like her a lot. I like the other maid, too, but Emma's just the best. *cough* In my opinion.

I don't want to go against the, um, major opinion (I don't remember the phrase.) but I don't really think Dorian should be obtainable, because that'd be uber mean to Emma. But I guess I'm biased because I like Emma a lot and they'd be so cute! *fangirl squeal*

So finish this game... eventually! (I wouldn't want you to feel rushed.)
"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." Lemony Snicket, The Slippery Slope

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#70 Post by kara24601 »

I agree that there's nothing wrong with your art or having the game focused on an "old" woman.

As much as I love anime and all, I'm open to playing just about any kind of game and
sometimes this kind of game is a refreshing change from me playing anime style games almost all the time

(especially when so many anime style games...and manga and animated series... ARE set in high school or a college/university)

Like others, I can't wait to play this game but don't want you to rush it either. So many things can go wrong when you rush a project.