[WIP] Imouto Complex (doujin? otome game)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Sheru-chan
Regular

[WIP] Imouto Complex (doujin? otome game)

#1 Post by Sheru-chan »

Err... after my stupid co-writer has some urgent business to take care of... I was left behind with a letter asking to put Lock on! to hiatus...or he even said that i could feel free to drop it(stupid him! :x )
So I decided to do a replacement project for the hell moment of waiting to that stupid man. :(

Story:
Momiji Kitamura has just lost her one and only relative, her grandpa leaving her all alone...or so what she thought.
After coming home from school, Momiji was dumbfounded after seeing a sissy man cooking in their kitchen welcoming her home. Soon 3 more others greeted her and claims to be her older stepbrothers. What's going on? And they weren't really related! So why in the world was these people have an extreme case of sister complex!?
*this game is based on Takeino Hari-sensei's Onii-chan to Issho so, basically it is quite a doujin game*

Genre:
slice of life?/romance/comedy/reverse harem/incest?(nope not all)

Characters:
Kitamura Household

Momiji Kitamura
Momiji is based on Sakura Miyashita of Onii-chan to Issho ^^
Specialty: Shutting Kei up, soften Kenta's heart, make Kenji draw his "katana", and make Kenshin bash someone.(phew, what specialties...)
Description: Momiji is pretty small for her age(and God, she is already college) and still mistaken as an elementary kid. Despite her height, it seemed that she has this mysterious aura that makes her "brothers" kill people just to protect her.

Kei
Obviously based on Masashi. He is gayish but I love him. X3
Specialty: Cosplaying as a woman, acting as a newlywed, cooking (Dang! How far can you be sissy!?)
Description: Kei is a romance novelist and the eldest of the family. He seemed to be goofing around with Momiji but completely different when not without her threatening all the boys near her and strangles their necks. It is said that his first love is Momiji's mom.

Kenta
Supposed to be expected, he is based on Tsuyoshi
Specialty: Protecting Momiji from the "perverted" eldest, Kei; fighting?
Description: Kenta is the hot blooded, full time part timer, third to the eldest. Kenta has a dream of having his own shop. He has a weakness with Momiji and if Momiji is being "harassed" he is the very first one to kick the butt of whoever it is(even Kei). A "loving" eldest brother or maybe sister?(Dang sissy-ness!)

Kenji
Based in Takashi
Specialty: Any subject except Math(he can but not normally)?, *if you know Kyoya Ootori of Ouran High, please refer to him. Their specialty is somehow the same*
Description: Megane-kun, teacher in Momiji's university and 2nd to the eldest. He is the at least "3/4ly normal"in the brothers but as the title implies, he also has a sister complex! If Momiji is the topic, a "katana" would suddenly appear on his hands. Though if possible, he wants to use the negotiation way.

Kenshin
Based in Takeshi
Specialty: bumping his head on the door's ceiling, math solving, and being such a child(lol)
Description: Kenshin is the silent type. But if not related to his younger sister(dude, wanna get...killed?). He is quite lucky in contrast to his somehow err.. boring personality.

Outside Kitamura Household:
Eiichi
based on Suzuki
Specialty: Soccer, fidgetting around Momiji.
Description: Eiichi is Momiji's friend all the way from high school. He has secret feelings for Momiji. He is a member of the soccer team.

Yaya and Yuuya
Specialty: Yuuya is good at mimicking people's voice and playing soccer, Yaya is good at controlling/petting Yuuya
Description: Yuuya is the captain of the soccer team and has a complex in Yaya. In exchange for Yaya, Yuuya tends to hug animals(or how he sees some people as). Yaya is the manager of the soccer club, who you'll replace if you choose Yuuya's route.

That's all for the MC and gettables(in Yuuya and Yaya's case, Yaya is not gettable)

Well, that's all. (phew, dang co-writer. If I really have known! *clenches fist*)
Currently working on:
Lock On! ~Sins and Atonement~ in hiatus
GXB game.
---------------------------------------
Imouto Complex is active.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

Re: [WIP] Imouto Complex (doujin? otome game)

#2 Post by Aleema »

Sheru-chan wrote:Yaya is good at controlling/petting Yuuya ...
Description: Yuuya is the captain of the soccer team and has a complex in Yaya. In exchange for Yaya, Yuuya tends to hug animals(or how he sees some people as). Yaya is the manager of the soccer club, who you'll replace if you choose Yuuya's route.
lol, wut? Is Yaya a demon posesssing Yuya? Is it ... a multiple personality disorder?

Anyway, glad to see you're working on a new game. :D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#3 Post by azureXtwilight »

I want to see art!
Yay~!

(I LOLed at the name Yaya and Yuuya, forgive me)

Sheru-chan
Regular

#4 Post by Sheru-chan »

Aleema wrote: lol, wut? Is Yaya a demon posesssing Yuya? Is it ... a multiple personality disorder?

Lol. Nope, not at all(nothing supernatural or anything at all). Yuuya has a sister complex(too) with his twin sister Yaya. So apparently, he always stick around Yaya somehow, a he seemed like a puppy who will wag his tail on his owner, Yaya.

Yeah. Cuz, if i don't i might hunt down that freak my co-writer and kill him.lol how he dare leave me in the scene
azureXtwilight wrote:I want to see art!
Yay~!

(I LOLed at the name Yaya and Yuuya, forgive me)
oh, it would probably take long since, it has quite a huge cast.

(oh, its okay, they're twins after all. Nene and Nana are their original nanes but i somehow don't want it so i named dem dat.)
Currently working on:
GXB game.

muika
Projects: barabu

#5 Post by muika »

Anything with siscon context is win. *shot*
XD

But this is exciting, I can't wait to see moarrr. n__n

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Aleema »

Sheru-chan wrote:
Aleema wrote: lol, wut? Is Yaya a demon posesssing Yuya? Is it ... a multiple personality disorder?

Lol. Nope, not at all(nothing supernatural or anything at all). Yuuya has a sister complex(too) with his twin sister Yaya. So apparently, he always stick around Yaya somehow, a he seemed like a puppy who will wag his tail on his owner, Yaya.

Yeah. Cuz, if i don't i might hunt down that freak my co-writer and kill him.lol how he dare leave me in the scene)
Oh, lol. They're twins (boy/girl). I didn't understand that at all from your description. xD
Cool! I like how he seems like a puppy, hehe.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#7 Post by Sheru-chan »

muika wrote:Anything with siscon context is win. *shot*
XD

But this is exciting, I can't wait to see moarrr. n__n
Siscon? hell yeah! I love complexes too.XDD
Aleema wrote: Oh, lol. They're twins (boy/girl). I didn't understand that at all from your description. xD
Cool! I like how he seems like a puppy, hehe.
Oh, i'm so sorry. I can't explain it really well in English(I sleep in my english subj.)
Currently working on:
GXB game.

Lyyli
Regular

#8 Post by Lyyli »

Whee~! Sounds interesting :D
I can't wait to see the art! And I'm always happy to see more otome games so as always I will watch your progress with this game ^^
Meep.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#9 Post by Sheru-chan »

@Lyyli: Thanks! ^^

probably.... Kei-chan's sprite:
kei-chan.jpg
I'm still doing it bu---t, I wanna ask others if i shud change him... i don't want to change him but he doesn't look like a sissy at all.... but if its fine with the people of lemmasoft -shot- i would continue this sprite all the way....^^
Currently working on:
GXB game.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#10 Post by azureXtwilight »

I like him~!
Please don't change him, not sissy at all!
But bishounen though :3

Sheru-chan
Regular

#11 Post by Sheru-chan »

oh, but the real Kei(Masashi i mean) is sissy and looks like a girl but still so damned bishie. Well, since you like him, maybe i'll reconsider... ^^
Currently working on:
GXB game.

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran

#12 Post by Aleema »

Some of the hottest guys look like girls. Keep Kei just how he is. <3

Red Lilies
Regular

#13 Post by Red Lilies »

Naw, Kei doesn't need changing. Sissy guys don't need to look sissy - especially if they're hot. :D
"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops" - Mortimer Brewster, Arsenic and Old Lace

Angelique

#14 Post by Angelique »

I think he looks handsome! <3
He reminds me of Ren-kun (Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo!!) *-*

Blue Sky
Regular
Projects: The Perfect World, Mahou Shoujo Daisuki!

#15 Post by Blue Sky »

Isn't that the exact same pose?