CG Artists needed for NaNoRenO project! *Currently Accepting

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

CG Artists needed for NaNoRenO project! *Currently Accepting

#1 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Hello!

I'm looking for a few CG Artists to help out with my NaNoRenO project Operation: Magic Hero. I already asked a friend of mind to help, and she said she's interested. However, I'm not too sure how many I'll need, and I asked her if she could do 7 (thought I might lower it only 5 if that's a bit much). I even told her to help lighten the load, I could have other CG Artists on board the project! I don't mind showcasing all different kinds of illustrations, I think it'd be fun, actually!

Now, since it is a NaNoRenO, it's gonna be free, so I cannot pay you. I'm using sprites from Bass Novel, and all their portraits are in the link thread so you can get an idea of who you are drawing (I might need to send a few more references, as the monster sprites I did not put up). However, think of it as a chance to challenge yourself and showcase your art!

I am thinking of having 3-5 different artists. All you need to do is link me to some of the work you've done, so I can get an idea of what to expect. Please be sure that you can get your CGs in to me by the latest, March 31st. The CGs are to be 640 x 480 (so not extremely high).

Just reply to the thread with this form;
Name: (that you want to be credited as)
deviantArt; (if you have one)
Willing To Draw; (how many CGs? No less than 3, no more than 7)

If you do have a dA account, I will have an area of the game where I will link to it, so people can check your stuff out.

Thanks in advanced!
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"