Voiceiyuu Entertainment Services

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Voiceiyuu
Projects: Audiopheil
Organization: Voiceiyuu

Voiceiyuu Entertainment Services

#1 Post by Voiceiyuu »

Hello, I'm a representative for Voiceiyuu, a talent agency.
We love visual novels here at Voiceiyuu and we’d like to offer our services to all of the wonderful creators at the Lemmasoft forums.

http://www.voiceiyuu.com
Voiceiyuu is an independent talent agency and production team where both aspiring and professional voice over artists can showcase their talents for the enjoyment of others and of each other while expressing their interest in Japanese Popular Culture. Recently, Voiceiyuu has been extending their services, becoming a full production house; however the primary focus being voice overs.

Voiceiyuu offers voice overs, sound effect mixing, writing, artwork and music services for tv, radio, video games, audiobooks, audio visual presentations, animation and more. With its talented pool of Voice-Over Artists, sound engineers, writers, artists and composers to suit your needs, Voiceiyuu will provide you professional results at affordable and reasonable rates.
  • Voice Over (VO) for Commercials, Film, Animation and other applications.
  • Dubbing for films, animation / anime, games, etc.
  • Audiobooks, Radio Plays, Podcast records, etc.
  • Automated Dialogue Replacement (ADR) for movies and TV series.
  • Background Music and Sound Effects for any application.
  • Sound Engineers for any application.
  • Writers for any application from storyboard to scriptwriters.
  • Artwork for any application from visual novels to manga.
Voiceiyuu reserves the right to reject any project if we believe our talent would feel uncomfortable with it.
Voiceiyuu does not cast 18+ projects or fan made projects that infringe on copyrighted works.

Voice Actors:
  • Before becoming a full production house, Voiceiyuu began as a talent agency for voice actors. Now a rising contender in the production industry, Voiceiyuu still houses professional voice actors who offer their services at competitive rates.
  • Not all of our voice actors are available via the character demos! We will accommodate to your request whether you want specific voice talents we have or decide to hold a casting call for our available voice actors!
Singers:
  • Voice Acting isn't the only way we use the voice as a talent, because we've got singers too! Our team houses singers who can sing just the way you want them to.
Composers:
  • Offering voice-over services goes hand-in-hand with providing music. Voiceiyuu houses a group of award-winning composers who give life to any project with their wide arsenal of musical styles.
Sound Engineers:
  • Nothing in multimedia, no matter how good, can make the cut without professional editing. Be it a voice-over or music track, Voiceiyuu’s Engineers can make your project look and sound great.
Writers:
  • People forget facts, but they remember stories. We have assembled a team of creative writers, ready to weave worlds with their imagination.
Artists:
  • Seventy percent of the information that we process comes from vision. With our artists, you can be confident that your project will be beautiful and memorable.
Feel free to view any of these services here.

Our rates are negotiable (depending on the individual talents and complexity).
If you have a specific budget, let us know and we’ll figure out a reasonable rate.
Payment methods are via paypal.

You can fill out a talent request form or email us at voiceiyuu@gmail.com for additional questions.

We’re looking forward to working with you!
Last edited by Voiceiyuu on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

Re: Voiceiyuu - A Free Casting Service

#2 Post by FatUnicornGames »

This looks like a fantastic service. I'll keep you in mind if I move forward into Voice Acting. The only problem I see at this point is that my game is an Otome game, therefore about half the parts are for men, and you don't have a ton of those. It will be a while before the decision is made on whether there is VA, but I have bookmarked you guys for future reference.
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Voiceiyuu

#3 Post by Voiceiyuu »

FatUnicornGames wrote:This looks like a fantastic service. I'll keep you in mind if I move forward into Voice Acting. The only problem I see at this point is that my game is an Otome game, therefore about half the parts are for men, and you don't have a ton of those. It will be a while before the decision is made on whether there is VA, but I have bookmarked you guys for future reference.
Thanks for your interest!

I would like to point out that, because of a database corruption, not all of our in-house actors are listed in our directory. We're working to fix this. At the moment, we currently have around 75 in-house talents, of which about 25 are male.

HamstarXCrown
Regular

#4 Post by HamstarXCrown »

I hope to see more male voice because it seem rare in here. My project, I'm seeking for two male's voices and I didn't find anyone suit the character's voice yet
My new account is Bear X - Any progress or Project update I will posting by it. If I'm working with someone please PM me by it

mirelle
Regular
Projects: The Story of X
Organization: Vocamania

#5 Post by mirelle »

bookmarking this, seems like a wonderful service ;)
[[The X Story]]
Discover the hidden truth within-- but be reminded that more often than not, curiosity kills the cat.
lurking here as a representative of the team~

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#6 Post by FatUnicornGames »

Voiceiyuu wrote:
FatUnicornGames wrote:This looks like a fantastic service. I'll keep you in mind if I move forward into Voice Acting. The only problem I see at this point is that my game is an Otome game, therefore about half the parts are for men, and you don't have a ton of those. It will be a while before the decision is made on whether there is VA, but I have bookmarked you guys for future reference.
Thanks for your interest!

I would like to point out that, because of a database corruption, not all of our in-house actors are listed in our directory. We're working to fix this. At the moment, we currently have around 75 in-house talents, of which about 25 are male.
Ah! I didn't realize that. Thanks for the response.
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Voiceiyuu

Re: Voiceiyuu Entertainment Services

#7 Post by Voiceiyuu »

Hello everyone!
We've updated our post with our new offering talent!

We’re looking forward to working with you!

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#8 Post by pickle131 »

Voiceiyuu <3
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Voiceiyuu

#9 Post by Voiceiyuu »

Voiceiyuu is now partnered with Winged Cloud and is providing the official voices for their game, The Guardian’s Spell.

Featuring:
Helene Daviau as Haruka
Sheila Gagne as Aiko
John Scott as Aki
Lee Turner as Cato
Alejandro Saab as Ryouta
Ethan Nakashima as Koneko.

For more information click here or check out Winged Cloud’s LSF post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are still open for services and will continue to update you on new visual novels we're partnered with!

We're looking forward to working with you!

briannavon
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by briannavon »

Do you guys have any rappers?
Join Me At LivingGame Productions!

http://livinggameproductions.blogspot.com/

Voiceiyuu

#11 Post by Voiceiyuu »

briannavon wrote:Do you guys have any rappers?
PMed you a few questions!

Voiceiyuu

#12 Post by Voiceiyuu »

The voice actor's demos have been updated with additional voices!

Voiceiyuu

#13 Post by Voiceiyuu »

We are now offering artists as a new service. Feel free to check out the sample work!

Voiceiyuu

#14 Post by Voiceiyuu »

Voiceiyuu is now partnered with Seraphim Entertainment and is providing the official voices for their game, Seduce Me.

Featuring:
Bradley Gareth as James
Christopher Escalante as Erik
Alejandro Saab as Sam
Ethan Nakashima as Matthew
Jonah Scott as Damien
Samantha Chan as Naomi Patterson
“pickle131” as Suzu Cappini
and other members as the supporting roles!

For more information click here or check out Seduce Me’s LSF post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are still open for services and will continue to update you on new visual novels we're partnered with!