Anyone wanna try battle voice-acting? :) [Closed]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Anyone wanna try battle voice-acting? :) [Closed]

#1 Post by azureXtwilight »

For this project here!

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=19387

I want to ask whether you have any available voice actors.
As you can see, there are going to be RPG battles for this game and I'll be needing voices for the battles, things such as battle scream, dialogue when doing a joined attack, and winning-battle dialogues. The reason why I don't include a full-voicing is because this is a very long project and there are tons of lines to be said. I can't afford to pay for someone to do that kind of work.

There will be several episodes, but there are recurring characters (The main characters) so I hope the people who does the main characters will be able to stick with me until production is over.

Need voice for:

Michelle Vinson / Mike (Main character, Recurring) TAKEN
Image : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/downlo ... &mode=view

Michelle Vinson is our first playable character. She opened a small box that her father gave her and accidentally released seven "Demons" to the world. To free her town and get her old life back, she has to travel with Gerald to reseal them back in the box. Michelle is very cheerful and rowdy, sometimes acting like a spoiled brat. But it seems like she's also hiding something from her past...

Gerald (Main character, Recurring)
Second playable character. Gerald is a mysterious young man who has no memory about himself except prior knowledge about the demons. All he knows is that he has to find Mike and help her seal the demons. Despite his big and rough exterior, Gerald is actually quite calm and keeps things to himself. Sometimes he switches personality when a demon's near.What's his real identity?
Note :
-Gerald will also voice the intro/prologue.
-Gerald has three personalities. His usual calm and aloof side, a "possessed" cocky and arrogant side, and a beserk side. All three of them are playable in battles.

Antares Logan TAKEN
Antares is a 9-years old boy whose parents died due to a fire, he is currently living with his older brother Reggie and usually plays with his neighbor Alicia. They are waiting for a foster parent to adopt them both and vowed not to leave each other.
After his brother went missing, he keeps trying to look for him despite the danger they are facing. Antares believes no one and is convinced Mike is actually a boy.

Lust Demon
TAKEN

(No official image yet) >> Should be an adult woman's voice

Greed Demon

(No official image yet) >> Standard male voice, he is quite a bishounen.

Just swing me a PM! :)
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rikka

Re: Anyone wanna try battle voice-acting? :)

#2 Post by Rikka »

I'll send you a PM! I've done battle/fighting voices before (for an otome game that should be released soon). :)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

Re: Anyone wanna try battle voice-acting? :) [Male voice Nee

#3 Post by azureXtwilight »

Awesome! Now we only need the male voices!

CSJ
Regular

#4 Post by CSJ »

Will accents be an issue for this?

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#5 Post by azureXtwilight »

There's no specific accent requirements, but if you'd like you can send me a sample~

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

Re: Anyone wanna try battle voice-acting? :) [Closed]

#6 Post by azureXtwilight »

Voice-acting recruitment is closed for now, I will be accepting everyone who sent me a PM. Rikka will voice Antares and Adoxographist will do Mike and Lust. Everyone else will be assigned for the next episodes' voice acting, so you'll still get a part! Thank you for everyone who is interested. *bows*