Artist for hire!

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

Re: Artist free for hire!

#31 Post by curry nochi rice »

kairunotabi wrote:I'm not accepting any unpaid jobs right now, I need to raise some cash to pay my hospital bills after getting my arm broken.

For those who are still interested, you can hire me for a week for a small fee of $3.00 but If I am amused by the story of your VN I may work for you for free for as long as you keep your novel interesting.
that seems.. okay. /bookmarks/ 8)
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

burnt_offering
Regular
Completed: The Stroke of Midnight
Organization: Ace Of Spades
IRC Nick: burnt_offering or TheTapDancer
itch: aceofspadesvn

#32 Post by burnt_offering »

kairunotabi wrote:Well, I am bored and looking for good vn projects out there who needs an artist. Also to improve my skills, I'll be your artist for free! You should be active as well as your project.
I guarantee services at its best. By the way, I don't paint backgrounds so don't expect me to add backgrounds to cg scenes, I prefer cel-shading coloring with a little touch of cg.

You can check the links in my signature for samples, also check out my old art blog at Tumblr

I don't accept Fan VNs, I prefer to work for VNs with the following themes/genres; horror, mystery, murder, slice of life, romance, comedy, harem?, ecchi?, school, drama.

Currently working for the following VN(s):
High Priority:
REMINDER:
Currently, I only work free-of-charge for serious novelists and for novels that got me interested. I am in need of cash to pay my hospital bills after having my left arm broken so, for those would like to hire me; Simply, pay $5 weekly as the fee and if you want me to work for you without any charges, send me a piece of manuscript, plot, characters, settings, and your plans for your VN also if I will keep the credits for the artwork I've done for the project.
Potentially interested. I'll leave a link here, pm me if you're interested.
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=25747
[url]http:\\aceofspades@vnovel.com[/url]
Or just follow me at @AceOfSpades_VN

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#33 Post by curry nochi rice »

ohai, it's me again... are you okay with the idea of just creating "clothing" for my project?
alternate explanation:
>My artist has gone fulltime with his job, so he can't commit anymore. So as a last commission, I have asked him to draw the characters in underwear (maybe naked). My intention is to find another artist to draw their casual/club clothing. Will you be that artist? >.< By current estimates, there will be 3 costumes per character, and my game has 8 characters so all in all it might exceed 192 images.

I live in the same Country as you do, and will be able to pay via bank (I don't have paypal). Though that $3 per week is kinda bugging me. If you're interested, or in need of further details please pm me. and oh, here's my project.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=21596
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#34 Post by dmasterxd »

Hey your art looks amazing! My projects not nessecarily murder but it's a war between Mages so does that kind of thing interest you?

kairunotabi
Regular

Re: Artist for hire!

#35 Post by kairunotabi »

I'm back! ...and in need of job.

Please read the first post for more details and samples :D
Attachments
01282015_by_kairunotabi-d8l0fwl.png
01282015_by_kairunotabi-d8l0fwl.png (114.06 KiB) Viewed 1358 times

Silverwing96

#36 Post by Silverwing96 »

Hi, I'm currently working on a small VN/RPG for a group of friends and I really like your artwork. I'd like to talk to your more about my project and your art if you're still doing this.

kairunotabi
Regular

#37 Post by kairunotabi »

Silverwing96 wrote:Hi, I'm currently working on a small VN/RPG for a group of friends and I really like your artwork. I'd like to talk to your more about my project and your art if you're still doing this.
Sure, send me an email at eusebiovk@gmail.com