{CLOSED} Voice Actress for hire (free)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Orison
Projects: Dream No More

{CLOSED} Voice Actress for hire (free)

#1 Post by Orison »

I'm going to be closed until the next break as I'm starting university this year!
However, I'm going to leave all this stuff here (minus the slots and stuff).
Thank you for everyone who checked out my work <3

You can reach me on my tumblr if you really do want to request something and are fine with waiting :3
Hello. You can call me Orison, Cat or Christine c: Nice to meet you all!

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm relatively new to the voice acting thing -- in other words an amateur. However, I find it rather fun and even if I don't get hired, I would just love to have the feedback >u< !

Demo Reel: Demo Songs: Things you should know before hiring me:
  • I don't voice act things with lots of swearing or is 18+ (hentai, sexually explicit things, etc).
  • If I feel uncomfortable with the script, I may refuse it. I live in a house with other people and often try to do voice acting when I'm alone, but alas... that isn't always the case.
  • I can only voice act or sing in English.
  • I'm taking up to three projects (regardless of length) to see how this all plays out at a time. If the three slots are already taken up, please note that you will be put onto a waiting list until there is more space.
  • Though it's not necessary, it'd be great if you could send me a finished version of the game (especially if it's a commercial work)!!
  • If you like my work, please leave a comment on this thread or contact me via PMs * u *

Please check out my miscellaneous [CC BY-SA] Voice Packs!!
    Can't find what you want? Keep checking back, you'll never know what I post 'til it's there~
deviantART[CC BY-SA] Voice Packs!!tumblr (blog)
"Where's the trick, don't have a clue?"
- JubyPhonic's English cover of Yobanashi Deceive