Seeking Sprite Artist Wallflowers-The Cursed Lotuses(Closed)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Seeking Sprite Artist Wallflowers-The Cursed Lotuses(Closed)

#1 Post by Fenrir34 »

I'm looking for a sprite artist who willing to make an inspiring game with me, that I hope will help anyone who reads it. It's a fantasy game with high school elements. At the moment I'm writing the prologue of the game. The artist will be drawing about five characters with at least four or three variations of clothing. I'd like someone who can stick with this because it is a long term project. I'm so sorry but this is unpaid, for now at least, because I'm a student and have very little money (That's what America does to you sadly :?.)

Also, this game will be an Otome game with Yaoi in it since you can be Aiden.

For anyone interested in helping me with this, either leave a comment or PM me. I hope I get someone cause this games going to be fun. Anyway, thanks for reading :mrgreen: .

Ps-I'm a coder and writer so if I can do a trade with an artist then I will. Free of charge

What I need from the artist
~Some one will stick with me
~Someone who is willing to share ideas
~Some who likes drawing
~Someone who wants to make an inspiring game
~Is willing to draw at least three outfits for each character (there are only five at the moment) along with facial expressions
~Likes to have fun with making Visual Novels :)

Anyway, here's some of what I've got

Plot-"The Cursed Lotuses" that is what they call Amare and Aiden because of their bad luck streak. With no friends, a troublesome family, and low magic skill, all they have is each other. However, they aren't sad by this at all and live everyday as peaceful as they can. However, their life is compromised when Kenzo, a talented Magician from their school, suddenly appears in Amare's room with a hideous ogre like monster.

After nearly dying, the siblings unexpectedly find themselves bound to Kenzo because of the curse they accidentally placed on him. With no other option, the pair are forced to help Kenzo and his fight against the Shadow Demons that plague the town as they and he are the few who can see them.

With their life taking a drastic change, Amare and Aiden must learn to build relationships with their new found group and deal with the threat that is slowly taking shape in the world?

Amare-One of the playable characters. Amare is a reclusive girl who almost resembles a vampire because of her dark complexion. Due to a horrible incident when she was a child, Amare has adapted some of the habits of a Hikikomori along with her brother Aiden. Though shy and distrustful of people, Amare has quite the tongue on her and isn't afraid to lash out at those who are hurting the people she cares about. Unlike her brother, Amare enjoys the title of 'Cures Lotus Flowers' as it enables her to scare of her enemies. She is skilled in the art of dark magic. Has a love for food and video games.

Aiden-One of the playable character. Like his sister, Aiden has the habits of a Hikikomori. Aiden is super shy and barely talks to anyone in the world. He spends much of his time in his room either practicing magic anime or or talking to the unnoticeables. Unlike his sister, Aiden hates the name his family has gotten and has tried to constantly make at least one friend, though this has been very difficult. He's skilled in the art of healing. Is also much more willing to trusting people then Amare is.

Obtainable Characters

Kenzo-An aspiring magician who has been given the task to fight of the Shadow Beasts. He becomes bound to Amare and Aiden after they accidentally place a curse on him while he is fighting a ogre. Excitable and sometimes to hyper, Kenzo doesn't know the meaning of slowing down. Whether it be at school or on the battle field, he will jump into a fight without a second though. Despite that, he's a friendly boy and is one of the few who doesn't treat Amare and Aiden like they are monsters. Can have quite the mouth on him though. Is skilled with fire.

Shino-Kenzo's caretaker and best friend. He's a kind fellow who will do anything to keep Shin save, along with Amare and Aiden. Though he may not look like it, Shino is quite the fighter and it's rumored that he's won many intense martial arts tournaments. Due to his gererous nature however, Shino is often taken advantage of and doesn't seem to get when people are making fun of him. Is skill with hand to hand combat.
Last edited by Fenrir34 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Washu_Ira
Projects: D Shuffle
Organization: Fool's Choice
Deviantart: Washu-Dark-Ira

Re: Seeking Sprite Artist for Wallflowers-The Cursed Lotuses

#2 Post by Washu_Ira »

I would be interested in helping. what kind of style did you want?

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Fenrir34 »

Washu_Ira wrote:I would be interested in helping. what kind of style did you want?
Thanks for being interested. Could you send me some examples of your stuff and it depends. It has to fit the story, but anything might work :)
Last edited by Fenrir34 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deshtat
Regular
Completed: Propel Man ; Galaxy Run
Projects: Reboot
Organization: None yet :/

#4 Post by Deshtat »

Mind if I ask how many time the whole project will take? ^^ I never worked on a whole VN before, so I don't really know how long it takes.

I'm not really into Yaoï, to be honnest, but I should take part in a project anyway.

ReeReen
Organization: Temporarily looking :)

#5 Post by ReeReen »

Ah! Is this still open for recruitment? I can offer you some art ^^:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=28021
Amateur artist with anime-styled art!
DeviantArt: http://reeno-tsun.deviantart.com

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Fenrir34 »

Deshtat wrote:Mind if I ask how many time the whole project will take? ^^ I never worked on a whole VN before, so I don't really know how long it takes.

I'm not really into Yaoï, to be honnest, but I should take part in a project anyway.

I know this is late, and stuff, but I didn't know anyone comments :cry: . I found an artist a while back, but am grateful you were interested. So sorry for being late -_-

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by Fenrir34 »

ReeReen wrote:Ah! Is this still open for recruitment? I can offer you some art ^^:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=28021

So sorry. I have an artist for this game. I'm really grateful that you liked it. Saw your art, and it's really good though. I thank you for being interested as well :)