Free Artist | CLOSED

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
kikcac

Free Artist | CLOSED

#1 Post by kikcac »

I decide I can try drawing for some other games to get myself back to making Visual Novels again.

I'm looking for a rather short, active and good project. I'm serious with what I do so I'd like you to stick to it until the end as well.
And I will draw sprites and CG, not BGs.

These are the genres I prefer or is more used to draw but I'd try other things too: Slice-of life, School life, Otome, Romance, Comedy, Horror?

Sample: So there's my drawing on the left. I want to add more but it looks kinda lengthy so here's an art shop I made on GaiaOnline you can check out: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-sho ... 1507617_3/, just scroll down to see, there's some on the other pages too. And on my free drawing topic as well: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/free-dr ... cid=757483.

I'm open to all offers, just drop it here and I'll consider. :) Looking forward to be inspired by your projects.
Last edited by kikcac on Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:49 am, edited 10 times in total.

joakkar
Completed: None
Projects: ygj 2017

Re: Artist Available l FREE

#2 Post by joakkar »

You think you could help me shade some sprites? I have this thing where I'm completely stupid when it comes to knowing how the light source affects stuff.

kikcac

Re: Artist Available l FREE

#3 Post by kikcac »

@joakkar: Hm, I'd prefer a drawing job but show me, is there a lot to color? I'm not particularly good with shading, I'll see what I can do though. And even if I don't take the job maybe I can help you figure out how to do it?!

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: Artist Available | FREE

#4 Post by Fenrir34 »

Your art really cool. I thought someone would help me with this, but I think they chose another project. Please tell me what you think :)

Wallflowers-The Cursed Lotuses(Otome,GxB,BxB,Fantasy,Action)

Plot-Plot-"The Cursed Lotuses" that is what they call Amare and Aiden because of their bad luck streak. With no friends, a troublesome family, and low magic skill, all they have is each other. However, they aren't sad by this at all and live everyday as peaceful as they can. However, their life is compromised when Kenzo, a talented Magician from their school, suddenly appears in Amare's room with a hideous ogre like monster.

After nearly dying, the siblings unexpectedly find themselves bound to Kenzo because of the curse they accidentally placed on him. With no other option, the pair are forced to help Kenzo and his fight against the Shadow Demons that plague the town as they and he are the few who can see them.

With their life taking a drastic change, Amare and Aiden must learn to build relationships with their new found group and deal with the threat that is slowly taking shape in the world?

For more info on the characters, go here
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=26081

And here's another. I have sprites for these but they are free ranged and many people have used them already. I'm looking for someone who might be able to make them

Plot-Riku has always kept her distance from people. With no friends, her only contact is her older sister Minori. But Riku has a little secret; for the past year she has written letters to an unknown person who helped her through a life threatening situation. Now a senior, she has made it her goal to try and find her Letter Angel in order to thank them for helping her survive high school. But when she learns of the possible candidates for her Letter Angel, Riku's life will spiral back into a whole new world of drama.

Here's the link

Letters From An Angel
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=23400

Tell me if you're interested in either, and if you are which you like the most
Last edited by Fenrir34 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ProfessionalIdeasGuy

Re: Artist Available | FREE

#5 Post by ProfessionalIdeasGuy »

Hey, nice art you got there. Are you looking to participate in a project? Well, this here might be your chance http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=26115.

" The story follows a high school student who's intelligent, but drawn to the delinquent lifestyle. The main character is not a "hero," who makes the decision joining a gang in hopes of using his smarts to eventually working his way up. The story follows his involvement in the gang and falling in love with a girl, which ultimately leads to a violent end."

At the moment the project counts with a coder and an editor. We are just one step short from producing an actual demo, but we need an artist. Be sure to contact If you're willing and interested. You can also contact me on Steam,
Look up "idea pro", my avatar should be the same as my LSF pic.

kikcac

Re: Free Artist | OPEN

#6 Post by kikcac »

Thank you guys for the suggestion, I'll think it over and PM you if I agree.