Voice Actor Looking for Work

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
The Chaos Entity

Voice Actor Looking for Work

#1 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Salutations!
I'd like to offer my services as a Voice Actor! I have some experience, though nothing widely public, and have some experience with singing as well.
I'm open to most things, and an willing to work for free under most circumstances. If it's a commercial VN though, I may ask for a little compensation - again, dependant on circumstances.
I can do a wide variety of male voices, including, but not limited to, those in the following demo reel.
Let me know if you like what you hear, of want more lines from a specific voice!
http://m.soundcloud.com/user586335057/d ... -i-09-0514

I've done some work for radio plays before, and have done some Dramatic Readings on my (now defunct, sadly) YouTube Channel, and will try and get a music demo up tomorrow
Last edited by The Chaos Entity on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Chaos Entity

Re: Voice Actor Looking for Work

#2 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Bump~

sonorousgem
Regular

#3 Post by sonorousgem »

Hi, I listened to your demo reel (despite it being rather long ahaha)! I'm not professional and I don't have any projects that need voice acting at the moment, but you sound pretty good! It'd be cool if you listed more specifically what experience you have, or put up an example of your singing. I think people would be more open to working with you if they had a better understanding of what you could do! :)

The Chaos Entity

#4 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Thanks for the advice! I'll edit the first post now!

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#5 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Just heard your demo (it is quite long haha) and I like your voice overall ^^ Good luck on finding work and especially paying work. I'm no expert so take this with a grain of salt but, the fuzz in the background detracts a little from your reel. If you can afford better equipment or use some software to get rid of it (I'm not sure, seeing as I'm not a VA), I think it would help you shine even more!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

The Chaos Entity

#6 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Ah, right! Thank you! I'll get on that right away!
And yeah, I know it's pretty long ^^"" I just wanted to do an all-out range, you know?

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#7 Post by dmasterxd »

Hey, I enjoyed your demo reel, it was pretty awesome. By the way the teacher one was so hilarious. Priceless lol

Monokuro
Projects: 2 destinies 1 target, MIRAGES

#9 Post by Monokuro »

Hi there!
I listened your demo...And i liked your voice :'D
I'm currently working on a commercial and a free VN projects, the free one maybe can be finished this summer, so... If you still wanting offer your services when I finish one of them, I'd like request your services... Although we should speak about the retribution, because I don't have much money, but I could give you free art, my commercial VN for free, or even a few of deviantart points or just a bit of money :/
Whatever, we should talk about it if you are agree with this and when I finish one of my VNs :'D

The Chaos Entity

#10 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Of course! Yes, I'd love to help you out!
I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for asking for me ^^
And don't worry about payment just yet, we can sort that later. I understand how bad being broke is D=
I'm a pretty understanding guy ^^

The Chaos Entity

#11 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Gonna try and update with a second reel soon!

TLAOlt
Regular

#12 Post by TLAOlt »

OKAY... I even like what you were saying! You carried a lot of emotion in your voice, which I can't say I've seen often on here. It's very good quality; I loved it. The only thing I don't like is that it was just your voice with no music behind it. That's a good thing...and a bad thing. Good because it just has us listen to YOU... but bad because it's less entertaining. I personally don't mind, though,since I see a LOT of promise. I'll send you a PM... I definitely want to keep in contact with you.

The Chaos Entity

#13 Post by The Chaos Entity »

Awwww! You're so kind! Thank you so much ^-^
I know what you mean about the music though D=
I'll be waiting for your PM then ^-^