Lending my voice(male) and mind :)[Free]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
MusashiKorian
Regular
Projects: Runa
Organization: Korian Gaming
IRC Nick: MusashiKorian
Deviantart: funktasticmo

Lending my voice(male) and mind :)[Free]

#1 Post by MusashiKorian »

^-^

Hello guys/gals,

I am just wanting to state that I am officially putting my voice out there for those that need a FREE voice actor for their VN or what-have you. My range is mostly compared to Baritone/Soprano/Tenor in that order; I can stretch it if need be but it is tough work ;)

I am also offering my assistance in idea tossing aka I have a great source of imagination and can help create all kinds of ideas form pretty much nothing. So want to spark an idea and have me help fuel the fire then let me know. :)

I work mostly via Skype(Musashi_Korian_of_Silvermoon) so if that works for you then great if not then let me know what works best for you you can either PM me here or send an email to: funktasticmo@gmail.com with Subject line of: Voice Acting Help/Idea help.

I will do 18+ content but that doesn't mean I will always accept anything just run it by me and I will probably be ok with it as long as I feel comfortable with the context/content :3

Sample works are not available at the moment but I can provide my time to anyone who gives me sample lines or anything they'd like read with context :)

~My Steam Name~
≈MusashiKorian≈

~My Projects Recruitment Thread~

~My Talents I Bring to the Table~
Voice Acting
Writing/Proofreading/Editing
Story Boarding
Programming
Artist