Need Artists (Willing to Pay)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
crazymatt117

Need Artists (Willing to Pay)

#1 Post by crazymatt117 »

I am looking for artists for a visual novel I am producing. Attached is the main concept of the story. It takes a lot ideas from clannad VN. (And in no way do I want to copy their game either).

About payment, we can negotiate, but know this, I do not have a lot of money so I won't be able to afford a lot. Just send me what you're willing to do it for and we can go from there.

For story and music development, if you have ideas to add, you can contact me.

Contact Info
Email: Matt.McEntire117@live.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/matthew.mcentire.18

PS I will prefer contact by facebook, please.
Attachments
VN IDEA.txt
The main idea for the main story for the VN.
(827 Bytes) Downloaded 63 times

MoonStar
Regular
Projects: Yggdrasil

Re: Need Artists (Willing to Pay)

#2 Post by MoonStar »

ummm i dont want to be rude or a ass but dont you think that maybe you were a bit to much inspired by clannad? although granted the fact that he has a big bro gives a pretty big change and makes it feel fresh and new just dont go the route where she's (if you haven't read the VN or seen the series DONT READ THE SPOILER!)
the on that's ill and dies
try to find a unique way the start looks pretty good. One question does Sumiko meets Eiji and interacts with him or does he meets her? im sure you know where im trying to get with that question