Looking for Free Background Artist [Closed]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

Looking for Free Background Artist [Closed]

#1 Post by Rozume »

Summary
Mohanad may make Kim do all the work and he may take all the credit but he's always there for Kim and always willing to stick with her to the end. That what makes him a good friend. So when Mohanad confesses to Kim about his true feelings, she doesn't know what to do. Will she accept his feelings or will she make sure they stay as friends? And what about Mohanad's clingy ex-girlfriend, who wants to do everything in her power to get back with him, how will she react when she finds out about Mohanad and Kim? Something tells the two "not good"...

Hi there! So I'm looking for a free background artist for this project. I would do the backgrounds myself, but I'm sort of pressed for time. This project has a deadline of two months (September 15 to be exact). I know free artists, especially background artists are hard to come by and I'm not particularly picky. (I'm also willing to do a writing trade for compensation). The backgrounds can be either hand drawn or 3D renders, but all I ask is that it fits with my style (see my art thread and Munster Academy for examples) and that you'd stick with me to the end like how Mohanad sticks with Kim to the end

As for the work I've done, I've released a placeholder demo (which I consider a warm-up to the actual project) and I've did some very descriptive scene outlining in InkleWriter (I have to say I'm at 20% outlining, the way I do it takes 5ever >_____>). I hope to finish the outline in a couple of days and (hopefully) finish the writing/scripting by August 3rd.

Since I'm still outlining things, so I'm not sure what the total of backgrounds are but some backgrounds I'm certain I need are:
Library
Library Meeting Room
Children's Playground - Sunset
Girl's bedroom - Night, No lights
School Hallway
Physics Classroom
School Rooftop