'Award Winning' Composer... riiiight...

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ZackParrish
Regular

'Award Winning' Composer... riiiight...

#1 Post by ZackParrish »

Hello there, the name... is obvious so no point saying what it is when you can already see it. ;)

My schedule is pretty much wide open for projects at the moment so if you need music give my tunes a listen and if you like what you hear... shoot me an email! Always willing to negotiate(won't work for free though so don't ask).

You can hear samples of my music at: https://soundcloud.com/zack-parrish

Or also at... http://zackparrish.bandcamp.com/

Or you can listen on my website zackparrish.com but it's a bit dated as are the tracks listed on it.

The most recent soundtrack I have completed(excluding expansions of it) is Valdis Story: Abyssal City which can be heard at http://zackparrish.b...ry-abyssal-city

Look forward to hearing from you!

Tootles,
Zack
cblockdis@gmail.com
zackparrish.com

Edit - I generally don't like to post my rates publically but to avoid answering the same question over and over again and save people the hassle of emailing me for something they don't want to hear...

$100/minute - Distribution only, You may distribute the music as part of a single project title only, no limitations of varying platforms(so you can release 'My Game' on 3DS, Wii U, PS3, PC, Mac, etc... so long as the title remains the same... exceptions made for things like 'My Game DS' or whatever...). I retain all other rights, though I do offer a 1 year grace period(from project's official release date) to upgrade to tier 2.

$250/minute - Distribution + Exclusivity, Same as above but I make the music exclusive to your project and will not resell it to stock music sites or any other third party. As mentioned above I do offer a 1 year grace period before I will do such a thing. I retain all other rights. Depending on the size of the soundtrack I may or may not sell the album immediately after the game's official release.

$500/minute - Full rights. The music is basically yours to do with as you please. If you upgrade to this tier and I have already released the soundtrack as an album then I will take it down as quickly as possible. If it's on a distributor like iTunes, Spotify, etc... it might take a bit of time before it officially come down.

I offer the grace period mainly because people don't usually know how well a project is going to do so if it bombs you will have saved money in that front. If it's super successful and you don't want anybody else to have that same 'sound' then lock it in to your project.

Any other questions feel free to ask. Thanks!
Last edited by ZackParrish on Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: 'Award Winning' Composer... riiiight...

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

Zack's a true professional; he did a wonderful job in all the projects I could see him at work. This is a great opportunity for you all to get your hands on some quality music!
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Asceai
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: a battle engine

#3 Post by Asceai »

Wow, your work is incredible. Could you give us some idea of what your rates are, just so we know if our projects are even in the right ballpark.

daijinahito
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea & A+ Switch!

#4 Post by daijinahito »

Wow! Gorgeous music! I'll be shooting you an e-mail.

ZackParrish
Regular

#5 Post by ZackParrish »

Taleweaver: Thanks, dude. ;)

Asceai: Updating first post... and thanks! :)

daijin: Cool deal, looking forward to it.

Anybody that's already emailed thanks for contacting me. Will reply as soon as I'm done here...

Tootles,
Zack

ZackParrish
Regular

#6 Post by ZackParrish »

Heyo! Still looking for projects, big or small, so give a shout if you are looking for a composer.

In the meantime... I just finished working on this piece for the expansion of Valdis Story: Abyssal City...

https://soundcloud.com/zack-parrish/val ... y-atrocity

Tootles,
Zack