Artist Available For Short Otome! ovo [CLOSED, THANK YOU!]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Artist Available For Short Otome! ovo [CLOSED, THANK YOU!]

#1 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Hey guys! So I'm trying this again- I'm looking for someone to work with me for a short, simple otome game. Last time was a mess when I did this so I'll try my best to be much clearer with the requirements and serious stuff.
(Don't be scared though, I won't bite I promise hahah!)

So I'll get straight to the point then!;

- We will be working on an otome game. A short, uncomplicated but decent GxB game. As much as I'd love to work on other genres, I'd prefer to work on something I'm most interested in and familiar of since this project might as well be a quick and brief one. (Short but with quality I hope!)
Maybe ranging between 2-4 main characters with sprites?

- I will be working with you, not for you. This basically means that I'd like to build up the story with you from scratch, and not creating visuals for your own characters. I do like my own share of ideas being put in, so we can make up new things together. I like having fun in creating stories ^^

- I'm actually completely free (other than weekdays but I mean like free of school assignments and tests) after a bit after August, so what I have in mind is that we'll use this month to plan out things and create a premise before we can move onto real progress, which I expect will be after August. I'm completely fine with being it slightly delayed too, we all have things to handle in our lives. I'd like it if we can finish up at the end of the year though!

Yeah, I think that's it? Please kindly correct me if I ended up doing something wrong!

My art examples are here- Most of them are pretty old, but they're the only ones I have at this moment. The link to my art thread is also in my signature.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

So there you go! Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to comment or message me! Thanks again!

<3
Last edited by ofdawnandtwilight on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Artist Available For Short Otome! ovo

#2 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Aaaahhhh I'll be closing this now! Thank you very much for everyone who messaged me, I've already replied to every one of them! Thank you again!

daijinahito
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea & A+ Switch!

Re: Artist Available For Short Otome! ovo [CLOSED, THANK YOU

#3 Post by daijinahito »

Waaa~ I can't wait to see what kind of project you have planned out Nero~ =w= <3 I love your style!