Looking for voice actors and artist [CLOSED]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
PitchySoldier
Projects: True Friends

Looking for voice actors and artist [CLOSED]

#1 Post by PitchySoldier »

Hello everyone!
I began with True Friends a month ago, this is my first project but the problem is that the team is making by two people, the screenwriter and me, the main artist.
First of all, I'll tell you some things about my game and what I need.
TrueFriends is a psychological / thriller visual novel game. Here you are the message in the forum for more information here.

But anyway, is about a group of friends who want to explore an old abandoned house outside the town but inside of the house Robin, the main character, have to notice who are his true friends for a certain phases in the game and the player have to decide for him the best choices.
There are 4 endings, two good ends and two bad ends.
Maybe the game during around 2 hours. I don't really know yet.
The game is divided with 6 phases, the prologue, the first phase "Trust", the second phase "Secrets", the third phase "Jealousy", the fourth phase "Lies" and the fifth phase "Apologies"
The Demo will be The Prologue and the first phase (because this one is not much)

Here are the main characters.

Some screens of the prototype of the preferences menu and the sprite of the main character.

Well this is the list of things we are making for now and are complete:
Story: 100%
Character Design: 100%
Sprites: 2%
CG: 5%
Background: 15%
Music: 100%
Programming: 20%
GUI: 5%
Voice acting: 0%

Team:
Screewriters
Main Screenwriter - Chris
Artist
Sprites / Character Designs / Backgrounds / CG: Sacro
Backgrounds / CG: Lian
Voice Actors
Robin - Annie Quinn
Bianca - Cayla aka milkcarton
Yvetta -Sakura Hughes
Phoenix - Patrick Seymour
Cedric - Christopher Brummett
GUI
Dusk
Programming
Sacro

What we need
And well, as you can see, we have some things completely done but I need help with the art. Sprites of 5 characters are not so easy to make by myself. The cover is only a prototype, the same as the preference's menu and I didn't began with the CG because I'm only one!
So I need someone to help me (like an assistand or I dunno) with the sprites and the CGs!

I need someone who can be adaptable with different styles and backgrounds , so we can make a game with a similar style and it won't be so weird to see!
The CG and sprites contain blood and gore. I say it in any case you don't like to draw it....

About the voice actors
We need 5 voice actors, only for the last part of the game. The 5º phase contain a conversation that it would be awesome to hear between the main character, the same with the special events. It doesn't have 40 lines but is not 10 either!
We need, two females voices (but if you can put some tone to make two characters IS OKAY!!) one male voice and two neutral, because Cedric and Robin doesn't have such a masculine voice!

About the money
We really need help, so it is negotiable but please, don't ask for at least 100$ (We live in Spain, like, so we talking in euros but no problem with the change of the currency) but the game will be free BUT LIKE I SAID I REALLY NEED HELP.

We only ask for people with normal skills, like, a level like me of drawing?? I'm sorry if it sounds bad.

Also, skype account is important, so we can talk about the project if someone decide to help us!!
In fact, if someone decide to help us and that stuff, then that person will be part of our team, that person won't work for us!
I know I should post it some time ago but I wasn't sure to make a post if I didn't make any sprites or backgrounds to make people interested about our project.
Sorry if I put something bad in the description of the game or the things we need!
Last edited by PitchySoldier on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

Re: Looking for voice actors and artist [PAID]

#2 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

You might want to provide the lines for the voice actor :)
ImageImage

PitchySoldier

#3 Post by PitchySoldier »

You might want to provide the lines for the voice actor
If someone wants to join us their lines will be sent to them by Skype or Gmail, not in the forum, I didn't see anyone asking for it in the forum, so... :|
But in any case, the number of lines are for Bianca, Cedric, Phoenix and Yvetta 17 and some simple screams too.
Meanwhile Robin MAYBE is more than 17 because is the main character.

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

#4 Post by Aviala »

Hey there! I could help you with the art. I'm pretty good at adapting my style.
I won't do it for free but we can negotiate the prices. Here's my commission thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=27853

The prices you can see there are for individual sprites and CG's. I'm willing to work for much cheaper if you hire me for a project.
I have a skype and I'm on daily. Also, I'm from Finland so I also use euros, and our time difference isn't very big so it would be easy to stay in contact.

Trina
Regular
Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang
Tumblr: @TrinaDeuhart

#5 Post by Trina »

Will send you a pm!

PitchySoldier

#6 Post by PitchySoldier »

An artist has been found!! I have to choose with my screenwriter the voice actors, good luck!

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#7 Post by Rinima »

Sent you a PM :)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

PitchySoldier