Offering Musician Services for VN/Romance Type kind-of-thing

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
PaintAMelody

Offering Musician Services for VN/Romance Type kind-of-thing

#1 Post by PaintAMelody »

I've been learning piano for 16 years and have been trained in harmony/counterpoint/analysis(RCM; Canadian exam system) and all that junk.
I am best at collabing with other musicians for making music just because I think its rather beneficial to have more than one mind working on a piece and its more fun that way. Its also a learning opportunity for me to get to know other people's style of composing. and... that I also have a lot of university work ahead of me so im limited on time but i'll be sure to create music at my fullest potential. :D

One of my works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTIADg2nTiw

and of course i'll be recording on a digital piano for the best sound quality.

LadyOfGatsby
Veteran
Projects: Ethereal Creatures

Re: Offering Musician Services for VN/Romance Type kind-of-t

#2 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

pm sent :)
ImageImage

PaintAMelody

#3 Post by PaintAMelody »

New work in progress if anybody wants to see what I can create http://youtube.com/watch?v=w2Cl-my9Nhw

daijinahito
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea & A+ Switch!

#4 Post by daijinahito »

Hello! What kind of rates do you have? I'm currently searching for a composer who excels in piano music, and you're the closest match yet. Your original songs that you have as examples were both very beautiful and had the right atmosphere for the genre of this game.

I do not have a large budget, and what I do have is going to the artist for now, but I am planning on starting up a Kickstarter once I get enough assets together to release a good demo.

I don't know if you have any restrictions on the type of VNs you will associate your music with, so I will let you know that this is BxB. The relationship is mostly a very good friendship, but one of the routes does include a kiss scene. Even if I can not hire you now, it would be good to know your rates so that I can total that into my crowd funding goal.

Looking forward to a reply,
thanks!