Writing and voice acting offered (closed for now)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Tracy Bullet
Regular

Writing and voice acting offered (closed for now)

#1 Post by Tracy Bullet »

Hello. As you can see, I just joined today, but I've been lurking on here, downloading demos and full games for years now. I've tried to make my own games before, but my horrible digital art skills and self-faught rather than self-taught coding skills just end up with a few shortcuts and high levels of frustration. (I'm going to college/uni in ten days, and I'm really hoping to get into this one programming course to help out with this, but, alas, for now there's nothing helpful I can do.) However, I am a good writer and an adequate if inexperienced voice actress. So, um, I'd like to join anything, really, or maybe make a team. A team of two of all necessary parts sounds like a good little circuit, because no one would be left helpless if drowning. I suppose that is besides the point, though. I guess I'm just saying that I'd really like any kind of work that I am able do, and if anyone has a job, I'd love to hear about it in some detail. Any services will be free if they are needed to be free. If they're not…they'll still probably be free, but I'd like to know if a game is commercial beforehand anyway.

I know it might sound picky since I'm already desperate, but I cannot do mature games.
Last edited by Tracy Bullet on Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anne
Veteran
Completed: Fae

Re: Writing and voice acting offered

#2 Post by Anne »

Hi, do you have any examples of your writing?

Tracy Bullet
Regular

Re: Writing and voice acting offered

#3 Post by Tracy Bullet »

Anne wrote:Hi, do you have any examples of your writing?
Actually, I just took on two jobs. Advertising works, I guess. I should have edited my title, and I will do that now. Thank you for being interested, though, and I'd be happy to work on yours once I've finished what I've taken on if you are not already done by that point. Again, I apologize.