Sprite artist looking for a small project (FREE)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
erumin

Re: Sprite artist looking for a small project (FREE)

#16 Post by erumin »

Thanks for the compliment ;v; It makes me happy to see that my art is well recieved, even if you don't need my service/help >w<

PixelFade
Regular

#17 Post by PixelFade »

Votre art est incroyable! Continuez comme ça s'il vous plaît. :)

erumin

#18 Post by erumin »

Oh a comment in french ! Merci beaucoup ! ^w^

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

#19 Post by Mickychi »

Just a quick question you say you will wait until the 31st of this month, - is there a specific time on the day when you'll decide and if so what is it and which timezone time? (Since your in France I thought it might be that but just wanting to check :) )
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

erumin

#20 Post by erumin »

Hmm maybe it will be easier to say I will decide on the 1st so everyone can just ask me until 31th at midnight ? Including people living in California (it will be already the 1st and 9:00am in France but it's ok, I probably won't wake up earlier than that xD )

So anyone can get to work on their project the whole week-end ^w^

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

#21 Post by Mickychi »

Thanks for making that clear! :)
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by 15385bic »

Gosh i hope someone making a otome snatches you up *A* coz ur art is super pretty! <-- the type that just wants chase good looking guys
Well im sure there's lots of ppl wanting to work with you - agrees with some of the others that there'd be a few ppl rushing to meet the criteria

Good luck!

daijinahito
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea & A+ Switch!

#23 Post by daijinahito »

Your artwork is absolutely gorgeous; what peeked your interest in visual novels, I wonder? I hope you'll let us all know what project you've decided on, once you do finalize your selection. I have nothing to send you, I'm merely interested in seeing what you'll be applying your work to. I saw an earlier post that mentioned you'd be perfect for Otome games, but I'd love to see you go outside the box. After all, Higurashi's artwork is very misleading. Well, good luck, and I hope you're receiving many requests with an array of themes and genres!

erumin

#24 Post by erumin »

15385bic > Haha thank you//// I must say I think a lot like you ("oh pretty art, i hope there are good-looking guys"....... so shallow I know)

daijinahito > Hmm, I've been interested in VNs for more than 4 years now ? It was around the time I discovered the Phoenix Wright games and the lemmasoft community (thanks to Sakevisual's works). Since then, I understood that VNs were my favourite kind of games and I liked them so much I thought I could maybe make one someday. (My first game was a fan game for a friend and my second attempt, still a fan game, was canceled since the writer had no motivation... )

Going outside of the box hmm, I get what you mean (and I've had propositions that could be compared to Higurashi) but I don't think starting with something outside of my comfort zone is a good thing to do. This will be my first "real" attempt at making art for a visual novel so I want to do something I know I can pull off. Maybe someday I will do it (and draw gore *laughs*) but I think I will be very predictable for now.

But sure, I will let you all know which project I picked, as long as the person I will be working with is fine with it ^^

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#25 Post by Rinima »

Oh my goodness I actually already follow you on DA XD Didn't think I'd ever see you on here.

Pretty much repeating what everyone else is saying, good luck with finding a project, I'll be sure to read it if it has your awesome art in it ;)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

RoziePozie
Regular
Projects: Culina

#26 Post by RoziePozie »

Hello c:

I'm currently looking for an artist to help with the demo for a VN. As of right now it's not paid, but may be in the future (If you choose to stay on with us to make the full game).

Information about the game can be found here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=28285
If you're interested please PM me and we can discuss details. I really love your art!