Cg Artist needed for Summer Sweethearts![closed]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
mitsukeru73
Regular
Completed: Daisuki Da Yo - In spring
Projects: Summer Sweethearts;The Lagoon; Cinderlla Cage

Cg Artist needed for Summer Sweethearts![closed]

#1 Post by mitsukeru73 »

Hello, my name is mitsukeru73 and I'm currently working on a non-commercial VN project. I really need a CG artist to do 5 CG for this game. Please pm me if you're interested I would love to collaborate with you.

ABOUT THE GAME
______________________________________________Image____________________________________________

Title: Summer Sweethearts
Tags: [Otome][GXB][Non-blood siblings]
Mood: [Sweet][Fluffy][Simple]
Estimate Playtime: 40-60 minutes

Story Summary :

The main female protagonist Sayuri is a high school student, she attends a boarding school and only comes home during the summer. However, her mother remarried a month before the summer break so she has to live with them in the new house for the summer, along with her 3 stepbrothers that she has never met before. When she gets home, Itsuki (the youngest brother) told her that mom and da went on a summer vacation and they are not coming back until the end of summer. Sayuri, a strong-headed teenager girl immediately decides to leave without thinking about a plan.However, when she was wandering around on the street, she met Yamato(oldest brother) and he takes her back home.

CHARACTER LIST

______________________________________________Image____________________________________________

Characters:

Sayuri :
She might looks cute, but she has a strong personality and a warm heart. However, she is a terrible cook. She has a soft spot and blushes very easily despite her tsundere personality

Yamato:
He is cold on the outside and sweet on in inside. He speaks harshly but suddenly he turns soft and gentle. He doesn't likes to confide people about his feelings and act unexpectly timid when one guessed his thoughts.

Kaito:
He is careless and romantic in a way. He is open, outgoing and like to keep little secrets in order to give out pleasant surprises. He has a dream of becoming a manga artist.

Itsuki:
He has a sweet and gentle personality. He likes cooking and basically the one who did all the housechores.

GAME DEMO

Here is a demo:
SummerSweethearts-1.0-win.zip
(58.75 MiB) Downloaded 194 times

CURRENT PROGRESS

I understand that many people would afraid that the project drop out of cancel after they put their effort in creating the artworks, so here is the current work progress on the game.

Voice Acting : In progress
Script and coding : 90%
BG and sprites: 100%
Musics: 95%

REASON FOR MAKING THIS VISUAL NOVEL

My goal for visual novel making is to create a lot of light hearted otome game that are non-commerical but with good quality.

COLLABORATION DETAILS

There isn't a strict deadline or estimation for when the project will be completed.However, I do wish that the game can be released this year october or November. You can have creative freedom and I wouldn't slaving you and making you do a lot of CGs. I understand that everyone has a life. It's a short otome game after all so I think around 5 CG would be enough. You can have freedom deciding to make CG for which part of the game, but if you're stuck on that, we can discuss together.

It's a non-commerical game so I wouldn't be able to offer payments.

If this seems like a project that you'd like to be a part of, you can post in this thread, PM me, or feel free to email me (mitsukeru73@gmail.com) .When applying, please attach a simple sketch or an uncolored lineart of the character of their choice.
Last edited by mitsukeru73 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

TLAOlt
Regular

Re: Cg Artist needed for Summer Sweethearts!

#2 Post by TLAOlt »

Mmmmmmmm I'm interested because Yamato' s hair got my attention... XD Actually, it's a lot like my own I'll go through the game and see if it hits me. If it does... I'll see what I can do ^__^

Are there any interviews or trials or tests that you wish for us to do?

Edit: Ahhhh... got it to work... for a little bit my computer was refusing the Renpy program (not the first time).

1. Your menu is a bit fuzzy, but that's easily fixed.

2. Some of the episode titles are hilarious. XD

3. I will also let you know that I found three error instances that I found.

Overall... I think it's cute ^__^ I think I found some of the places where the CGs were supposed to go. Mmmm... it's cute ^__^ I'll make up a CG when I have the time... ^__^ most likely Kaito/Sayuri.

mitsukeru73
Regular
Completed: Daisuki Da Yo - In spring
Projects: Summer Sweethearts;The Lagoon; Cinderlla Cage

#3 Post by mitsukeru73 »

TLAOlt wrote:
Are there any interviews or trials or tests that you wish for us to do?
Yes, please create a simple sketch or an uncolored lineart of a character of your choice.

1. Your menu is a bit fuzzy, but that's easily fixed.

2. Some of the episode titles are hilarious. XD

3. I will also let you know that I found three error instances that I found.

Overall... I think it's cute ^__^ I think I found some of the places where the CGs were supposed to go. Mmmm... it's cute ^__^ I'll make up a CG when I have the time... ^__^ most likely Kaito/Sayuri.
Thanks~~~ ^_^
And yes, I'm good at romance comedies, especially making hilarious titles lol ^O^

blood1_shiki
Projects: Summer Sweethearts, The Human Reignition Project

#4 Post by blood1_shiki »

Helloww I'm new here~ call me Hibiki/Shiki,, I saw this post and decided to make an acc, and want to try my luck haha.

I would love to try making CGs for you, since it's not that much and the characters are quite simple :P .
I'm a slow person, so I can't really draw fast, I take my time drawing haha
Owh and one thing I'm a guy and straight,I actually like BxGGGG :lol: , this is my first time drawing for otomege, pls be gentle with me (if you recruit me lol)

Here are simple setches that I made for them.
Attachments
itsuki.jpg
kaito.jpg
yamato.jpg
sayuri.jpg