Seeking Sprite Artist for Lethal Love(GxB) Closed

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
pocoscon
Regular
Projects: Black Lotus(Hitatus), Lethal Love,

Seeking Sprite Artist for Lethal Love(GxB) Closed

#1 Post by pocoscon »

Hi, I'm looking for a friendly artist for my game Lethal Love. I had an artist, but they didn't really like the Vn world. This game though is something I really want to get out, and maybe inspire some people. Currently, the prologue is near done, and I'm hoping to get this out by Christmas at the latest. So, if you're interested, please Pm me or leave a comment.

Also, if you'd like an example of writing please just ask :mrgreen:

What I need from the artist:
Someone who is friendly, and likes making visual novels, and is willing to stick with the game. I'm not on a schedule and I know school is here, so I'm not going to rush things. I also want someone who likes to share their ideas with me, and will give feedback on the story. You also must have Skype or Msn. I also require that you update at least once a week, or contact me once a week, so I know you're still with me. The characters will need between six and eight expressions, and at least two outfits. Shin might get an extra though. Besides this all I ask is that you have fun with the game, and give any advice. I'm also free to any designs you'd like to give the characters as well :) .

Premise-You play as Mari, a girl who has had bad luck with love ever since her days in high school. Now most of her time is spent either helping out her two best friends with their love lives, or doing school work. However, this summer becomes a little interesting when she gets roped into going to Kyoko's family's house. Though a bit reluctant to go, Mari thinks this is the perfect chance to have a vacation away from town and escape her last heartbreak. However, the minute she arrives, her life takes a spiral into chaos when she meets Shin Amane, a unhappy CEO who doesn't know the meaning of rest or peace. Upon their first meeting however, both Shin and Mari have an odd attraction to each other, an attraction that can either lead to something beautiful, or something terribly deadly.

Characters

Mari- Our protagonist. She is a girl who has hid away in books and school to escape the harsh realities of her life. The only people she has contact with is Kyoko and Hitomi, here two best friends. Due to heartbreak after heartbreak, Mari has become skeptical about ever finding her dream guy. Her standards aren't high, but she can't find the one who will make her feel loved. Mari is not the super serious type, but she's definitely not one to be the center of attention. She'd rather deal with other people's situations then her own, and is always in denial when there is a problem in her life. Mari tries her best to have a positive outlook for those around her though, and often finds herself the lighting rod for when fighting breaks lose. She also doesn't take well to nasty people and can be very honest. Mari is also a huge otaku during her free time, and has a deep obsession with Pura Pura. When not studying, or watching anime, she can be found writing her fantasy story, or daydreaming. She is also very insecure about her heavy body, but tries to not think about it too much

Shin Amane- Head of the Amane family business. Before becoming a 'tycoon', Shin use to have dreams of becoming an artist, and painting the beauty of the world. However, after his older brother Kenta's disappearance, he had to give up his dreams and take over the business when his father died. Shin is a serious, diligent, and hardworking guy who tries his best to keep his family honest. Due to wanting to please his mother, and keep things going, he shows little emotion to people, and some call him the 'Cold Crow'. That doesn't stop other women fawning over him however, but with his wife and busy life, he doesn't care much for their advances. Shin is also one to not let his emotions get the better of him, and often has a cool and calm persona when dealing with problems. He doesn't take well to incompetence however, and can be very scary when angered. However, this so called cold guy is not what he seems, and he is actually quite brilliant, especially in the world of creativity. However, with deep depression and stress, it's often hard for him to admit what he truly wants. However, when meeting Mari, maybe he can know true happiness again.

Daisuke Amane- Youngest brother of the Amane family, and uncle of Kyoko and Ryoga. Unlike Shin, Daisuke has no desire to work in the business world, and would much rather spend his time traveling from place to place. Some call him a junky because of this, but Daisuke is quite smart. He passion lies with music and acting. He holds deep resentment for the family, but comes back for unknown reasons. Daisuke also doesn't know the meaning of settling down, and is constantly in relationship after relationship. Due to his lecherous ways, he's gotten quite the reputation in town, much to Shin's embarrassment. Daisuke is an excitable, charming, and friendly guy, but does have quite the temper, and can be a bit harsh when first met. Unlike Shin, he doesn't hold any love for Kenta, and believes he abandoned them. Despite being a so called happy fellow, Daisuke holds a deep secret in his heart, and doesn't have much trust when it comes to people.

Kyoko Amane- Mari's best friend, and girlfriend of Hitomi. It's thanks to her that Mari is forced to go to her family's home. Since she was little, Kyoko has always been attracted to girls. However, due to her fear of what her family would say, she kept her secret for many years. When she finally became open about it, she got into terrible arguments with her grandfather. Not able to take it, she left the house and would stay away for two years. Now older, she found friendship with Mari, and love with Hitomi. Kyoko has a deep love for singing, and secretly longs to become a pop star. He dream is to actually sing at her wedding, a wedding that she is hoping is with Hitomi. Though happy with her life, she often regrets not staying in touch with certain members of her family, and wonders if Hitomi is actually ready to be in a relationship with her.

Hitomi-Mari's other best friend, and Kyoko's girlfriend. Unlike Mari, and Kyoko, Hitomi has a good relationship with her family. She is a kind yet clumsy girl who is always searching for new ways to improve herself in the world of womanhood. She is also new to the scene of dating girls, and at times finds it hard to be open with Kyoko. Hitomi is also one who doesn't take well to being attacked or threatened and will often collapse when she feels cornered. Though she loves Kyoko dearly, she's finding it hard to resist her urges for a guy.

Ryoga Amane-Kyoko';s cousin, and Sanae's son. Ryoga has always held a deep respect for his uncle Shin, and, like Kyoko, has seen him like an older brother. However, due to having problems with school, Ryoga is always in constant trouble with the law, and only gets out of it because of his family's status. Ryoga isn't a bad boy, but makes very dumb decisions that might one day get him hurt. At the moment, he confined to the house due to disappearing from the family for over two months. When seeing his cousin again, he's not happy at all, as he believes she abandoned him to have her own life. Also has a fondness for animals.

Sanae- Shin's wife, and Ryoga's mother. As one can tell, she isn't the most loyal person, yet Shin appears to have made up with her. Sanae has always longed to live in lap of luxury due to her troubled past of living on the streets. She is a very manipulative woman who is good at using her looks to get her way. She hates Ryoko with a passion, and how Shin cares for her so much. Though seemingly nice at first glance, it is cautioned to never trust her sinister eyes.

More characters comings soon

Will Feature~
Two datable Guys
Mature Elements
Seven Endings
Lots of Choices
Last edited by pocoscon on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:41 am, edited 8 times in total.
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Catching the Sun(A work in progress)- (GxG,Slice of Life,Friendship,Drama)

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29404

pocoscon
Regular

Re: In need of an Artist for Black Lotus or Lethal Love

#2 Post by pocoscon »

Still looking. Really hope to have someone soon for one of them. Excited to get them out :wink:
Black Lotus(A work in progress)- (BxB,Horror,Thriller,Fantasy) Tells the story of a boy who must save his home and friends from dangerous creatures known as the Tainted. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=28588

Sayuui
Regular
Completed: Refraction, I want to fly
Projects: Seraphim
IRC Nick: Sayuui

Re: Seeking Sprite Artist for Lethal Love(GxB,Angst,Romance)

#3 Post by Sayuui »

Good luck! > v o)/
Freelance anime artist. Find me on
Recruitment thread
Twitter
Art portfolio
Instagram
Business inquiries: sayuuiart@gmail.com

pocoscon
Regular

Re: Seeking Sprite Artist for Lethal Love(GxB,Angst,Romance)

#4 Post by pocoscon »

Sayuui wrote:Good luck! > v o)/

Aviala
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Your Royal Gayness, Love Bug, Lovingly Evil
Organization: Lizard Hazard Games
Tumblr: lizardhazardgames
itch: aviala

Re: Seeking Sprite Artist for Lethal Love(GxB) Still Looking

#5 Post by Aviala »

Is this a paid position or not? Sorry if you already stated that somewhere in your post, I couldn't find the information.

pocoscon
Regular

Re: Seeking Sprite Artist for Lethal Love(GxB) Still Looking

#6 Post by pocoscon »

Sorry about that. It was a free position. I didn't post that. But thanks for telling me :) . But I did find someone, and they were okay with it being free