Free Writer/Editor Available

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
RosyInk27
Regular
Projects: Rationality, Pastel Sweets

Free Writer/Editor Available

#1 Post by RosyInk27 »

While I’m working on my other two projects, I’d like to make myself available to any team or creator who needs some help in moving their script along.

I’m a detail oriented writer who is available for horror, slice-of-life, romance (of all sexual orientations), and numerous other genres. The only material that I absolutely cannot work on are scripts that feature sexual violence or child abuse. The time I typically take to finish a request/scene runs between three days to a week, depending on the word length and I update my progress very frequently.
I’m also a pretty decent editor, so call me if you need someone to help clean up stuff like spelling, grammar, and syntax while you’re chugging away at your NaNoRenNo project.

I’ve included the following examples of my writing to give a better idea of what my style and skills look like. If you’re still unsure of whether I might be a good fit for your game, just shoot me an email requesting a small, specific scene or two for me to write and we can decide whether or not it would work.

However, before you contact me, I do have a couple of requirements:
  • • I would LOVE if you would be able to show me a plot outline, or at least 75% of one with an estimate of the overall word count. This is just so I can get a general idea of what I’m going to be doing and I can have time to research the concepts the game will delve into.
    • Some kind of schedule would be greatly appreciated, and with this in mind:
    • º The deadline(s) must be tangible and reasonable. Having no schedule to go off of (for me) is just as bad as being asked to complete huge chunks of a script in an impossibly small amount of time, so please keep this in mind when you come to me with your game.
Contact me at leighisolde001@gmail.com, isolde.leigh on Skype, or through PM to discuss scheduling.
Attachments
Sample_2.pdf
(36.47 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Sample_1.pdf
(36.93 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Profile pic made by barachan –– https://barachan.tumblr.com/post/145858769554