Looking for an Artist

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
orionkaylinn

Looking for an Artist

#1 Post by orionkaylinn »

Hello everyone!

I am quite new here but I am building my first Otome Game that has the same characters as my ongoing manga, ElementalEyes (http://www.elementaleyes.org). There are three characters that are not featured right now on the webpage but I am going to do a layout update soon and the characters will be on there then. I did ask the manga artist to do the game with me but because he is busy with his real job and this manga, he had to decline, so I am here asking for help from all of you!

This is not a paid project right now but I am planning on doing an indiegogo fundraiser and you will get the profits from the campaign. This game will be free to play for those who visit the ElementalEyes' webpage.

The story will center around the main character of the manga, Triaska, and she would need to be drawn in both her forms: with her eyes and without her eyes (and yes, she always has blood coming from her eye sockets). Each of the male characters will have their own storyline, different from the rest.

I am looking for many poses and expressions per character and there are thirteen of them in all.
I am also looking for someone who can do the backgrounds (50 in all) and the special images (70 in all). Each game will have four endings.

I know that I am asking for a lot but I would like to take our time with this project because I am still learning how to code and such. I also want this project to be as easy on you as possible.

If anyone happens to be interested, I would love to see examples and we can discuss the project from there.

Thank you!