Closed. Thank you C:

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Closed. Thank you C:

#1 Post by Googaboga »

I've got a sprite artist for the project now. Thank you everyone who applied <3.

Hello everyone :]. I’m hoping to recruit a sprite artist for one of my projects.

First things first, I will accept offers from commercial artists however I would prefer to do a collaboration. So those willing to join just for fun will be given preference. The game will be entirely free to play upon release.

Alright, now the project I am recruiting for is the game FI: Interview. It is an all ages Comedy/Friendship VN about a writer trying to write an article about the character she runs into. You can check out the WiP Thread for the game here:
FI: Interview WiP Thread

What I need from the artist is 7 sprites with 5-7 emotions each and one alternate pose each (the alternate pose is normally a minor arm change). There are no requirements when it comes to art styles, as long as it doesn’t clash with the backgrounds it’s good with me :3.
Background Example

And if anyone is interested I could also use 6 CGs, though the priority is definitely the sprites.

When it comes to the game’s progress, as it says in the title, it is done basically. The entire script has been written/proofread, it is fully programmed/tested for bugs, etc. The only thing that’s stopping the game from being released in the Completed Games section is the fact that the sprites are unfinished. So if you’ve ever been worried about doing art for a project only to have the project never completed I can guarantee that won’t be a problem here XD. All that has to be done is rename the new sprite files and put them into the game to replace the current sprites.

The game is 99,000 words long with 6 different character paths and 18 Endings (not including premature Game Overs). And people who have played it so far seem to think it’s pretty good. Though feel free to decide for yourself C:.
FI: Interview DL Link

You can contact me through PMs or by commenting on this thread.

Thanks for reading ^3^~
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices