Freelance artist group for hire

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
milkcarton
Regular

Re: Freelance artist group for hire

#46 Post by milkcarton »

Bookmarked this thread! Very nice artwork :D

komicer
Regular

#47 Post by komicer »

Impulsive and cute, Watamori Haru is your childhood friend who has always love singing and dancing. Becoming an idol seems to be a natural step for her to pursue her dream. Of course, coming from a family of high flying doctors and lawyers, her parents expect her to follow in their footsteps and become a doctor (or lawyer).

The only way she could pursue her dream was to make the application is with you by her side. What will happen when her parents find out eventually?

"It is my dream to stand on the stage and sing my hearts out. And with you by my side, I'm confident that we can do it!"

Nuihara Natsume never wanted to join an idol unit. She had originally signed up to audition for a local theatrical opera but somehow got the dates mixed up. Now that she finds herself accepted into the idol unit, she had no idea if she wanted to actually join. Idol is just not opera!

However, now that you have convinced her that joining the idol unit was a way of gaining experience in stage performance before moving on to theatre, you better take responsibility!

"I'm only here for yo- I’m only here for the experience. If it doesn't work out, I will quit immediately!"

Just a little something that we are up to. What could it be? Watch out for our Facebook for more updates!
Collateral Damage Studios
Website / Facebook / Twitter

komicer
Regular

#48 Post by komicer »

With her shy and quiet nature, Kitaoka Fuyumi has been an easy target for bullying. The bullies know that she will never be able to oppose them directly. As their latest prank, they have signed her up for the idol auditions and spread the word around the entire school. Bracing herself for immediate humiliation, Fuyumi went for the audition. Only to be accepted instantly.

Just because she is now an idol doesn’t mean Fuyumi is able to stand up to the bullies. Someone has to protect her and that person will have to be you.

"To stand on this stage would be to expose myself to more ridicule. Can you promise to protect me?”

Dream Idol is an all-original visual novel that combines idol management and dating sim within. You play as the hapless boy-next-door who was dragged by your childhood friend, Haru to manage the idol unit she has joined. As the rookie manager, you will be learning the ropes of idol management from details such as where to hold your next concert, hiring a lyricist to choosing the song genre.

Each idol will have their preference of dance style and song genre. Will you make them the most popular idols or will your choices crash their careers?
Last edited by komicer on Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yukari
Regular
Completed: Aozora Meikyuu, Yozora Rhapsody, Imolicious, Yume Puzzle, Apprehend;Girlfriend
Projects: Games&Girls, Fuyuzora Rumble
Organization: Yume Creations
Tumblr: yumecreationsvn

#49 Post by Yukari »

What's the price for an animated OP?

komicer
Regular

#50 Post by komicer »

Yukari wrote:What's the price for an animated OP?
Just PM-ed you!

And finally for our epic reveal that was done on 1st Apr

If you have been following the CDS Fb, hope you've enjoyed our build up towards this fake PV. The idea is there. If anyone wants to help us make it into reality, feel free to contact us~