Memoirs of an Angel: Legends [GxB] [Fantasy RPG]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

Re: Memoirs of an Angel [GxB] [Fantasy RPG]

#61 Post by michi 18 »

so pretty art >.<
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Cnx

Just WOW!

#62 Post by Cnx »

Well, I'm here to say that I love this game (version 1.1, I think), but because "this version" is completely different, so I hope it'll be good too.
About the battle system, I have no idea. I just care about romance (just because i don't like "battle things")
Thank you for your Characterization. Haha, i'm Neffy's fangirl! I couldn't help but scroll down immediately to see hints of him and Zuleika.
I swear, my eyes were O____O and "SAY WHAAAT?" when I read it. Honestly, a little disappointed... Naaah, but it's fine! I knew this game is different. I just get too obsessed with pre-Neffy, can't stand with his "passionate affair" yet. The way he loved his ex make me feel "unfair" to my cute Zu, like "How can he truly love Zu when he loved his ex too much?". Hmmm, I wonder...
But I will leave it to you. It's your job to make me change my mind, hahahaha!!!
Keep moving forward! I will still be here to waiting for your update.

P/s : I'm Vietnamese, sorry for my bad english. But I will be fine with reading, because I have Google with me.

IanaBri
Regular

#63 Post by IanaBri »

I love the entire concept of this game. The choice we make (which I'm sure effects the future plot) are so interesting and I love that you added different factors to this game (like political and battle ones). The free reign and the fact that suitors can approve or disapprove of our choices is a good idea. I can't wait to play the full version of this game. I would definitely be available if you ever needed testers or anything.

I was a silent stalker of one of the first versions of this game I think.

I am so totally looking forward to this.

bustedwitch

#64 Post by bustedwitch »

Just wondering if the game is going to be more mature (as in kissing scenes or something)
Because I thought the tango scene in the first game was like the most mature it got.
Not meaning anything in a bad way!

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#65 Post by inhalance »

I'm so excited for this game! After playing the original one, I felt like it was a bit short, but now you've given me something to look forward to playing during my winter break. The art is also amazing! Keep up the good work ^_^!

rainaria

#66 Post by rainaria »

Whoah, this is some game. I'm excited after playing the 'download', all the best on your game!

13thSyndicate

#67 Post by 13thSyndicate »

I've downloaded the first version but haven't played... now I'm going to stalk this thread for this version because it looks incredibly cool!

BooHoo

#68 Post by BooHoo »

This game seem so cool and I am looking forward for the completion. However it seem its been awhile since the last update so I am just wondering how things are at the moment.

broken_angel
Veteran
Completed: Memoirs of an Angel (2010)
Projects: Memoirs of an Angel (Remake); W.I.S.H

#69 Post by broken_angel »

BooHoo wrote:This game seem so cool and I am looking forward for the completion. However it seem its been awhile since the last update so I am just wondering how things are at the moment.
The Memoirs remake is on hold while I work on my other game, W.I.S.H. (though it's been a while since the last update there, too, due to hitting a few snags).

But don't worry, I'm still around and I haven't dropped the project. I'm just waiting for the right inspiration to start working on it again (and for some of my other pesky obligations to go away and leave me to work on my games in peace, haha).

EchoLove
Regular

#70 Post by EchoLove »

Well I'm glad you're still making this one even though taking time on your other one, this game looks great, the animation is beautiful and the story is interesting definatly loving the demo so far. I'll take a look at your other game too, I'm sure it's also high quality like this one :D

SadFairyLovers

#71 Post by SadFairyLovers »

Well I just wanted you to know that I love all your games so I'll stalk them =) haha Keep up the good job ^_^

azuki_beans

#72 Post by azuki_beans »

This game is gonna be soooooooo awesomeee *-* I played the demo and the first version and I loved both of them <3 Just can't wait for this game as well as W.I.S.H. <3 :D

Maegalkarven
Regular

#73 Post by Maegalkarven »

I played old Memoirs and i liked it, so i was sooo happy to find a new one version!) I have to tell you, that this game is wonderful! And demo, i mean first 10 min. of game, is awesome!)
I'm looking forward to see completed game) I hope you didn't forget about this vn^^

NanaNaninna

#74 Post by NanaNaninna »

I loved this!

The idea is pretty original and interesting. It actually reminded me of a book I recently read, called "Kushiel's dart"
(the protagonist is a very beautiful courtesan who has been turned into a skillful spy by her master), the way Zuleika talks to Chael reminded me of that book's protagonist when she escaped from the enemy together with her grumpy guardian.

You can't imagine how happy it made me to see that finally there is an otome where the protagonist is actually quite smart and elegant.
I only wish it didn't end so fast!

Another thing I loved about this game is the fact that you can personalize your character, not only the clothes, but also the color of her hair and eyes. I think this is a great idea! The artwork is also very beautiful, and the menus as well are accurately made. (I think details are very important)

I hope that you can finish this game, I can see how much heart (and time) you put into it. I could try to help you out with the script, but I don't think I am qualified (but oh well, if I can help anyhow, just let me know). I do wish to see the whole project once completed though, so I can't deny that I am a bit impatient and can't wait for this game to be done, but I think we all feel the same about it, and to be honest, taking your time is actually the best thing to do, so keep up the good work and don't let our impatience make you rush it. :)

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful work with us, and I wish you good luck on it!

NaNa

Dawnfire
Regular

#75 Post by Dawnfire »

I really loved the original, so I'm so excited for an even better remake! Your art, your premise, and your storytelling are all gorgeous. With those elements that I disliked being improved and with new stories to keep me on my toes, I'm going to explode with joy.
Writer/editor with native English skills and a bachelor's. Back after a longtime hiatus. Message if interested.