1. Who is your favourite character, and why? What are your initial thoughts towards their design and personality? Did your opinion change at all after reading the events? (This includes the main character, Valory.)
Goshh this is so hard x3 hmmm I'm going with Eric. I like his personality the most, he seems caring and responsible. Somehow xD haha. I really like his desing too *P* A LOT haha he's so cuteee with those skulls P: and Being honest, I felt attracted to him first when I saw your post.
Then somehow I got caught by Keith (I have a soft spot for childhood friends) But he seems to not be interested in Valory at first. So maybe I'm ok with picking Eric ^^.
As of valory, I REALLY like her! her choices and everything she says are absolutely things that I myself would think of. Good job in that
2. What do you think of the setting? What do you expect of it?
I really like your idea! I'm super excited on seeing how many people are coming out with such original ideas lately ^^ Definitely congratulations on thinking and coming up with such a fun idea -w- Just make sure you do include the circus theme well and everything. Since it would be such a pity to have it just there and not really use it. But seeing the scrip you've managed it very well ^^ so keep up the good work!
3. What do you think of the given events? Was there anything you particularly liked/disliked?
I think they're BRILLIANT! I'm liking it a lot so far. I think they're very smooth, and I can see you really thought about the situation + character you're talking to + MC's personality And it came out really well. Again, Good Job!! I really like how you thought of everything, seriously
4. Would you mind answering questions similar to those in the event shown every conversation? There will be approximately 30 - 40 per character (of varying lengths, with the ones given considered long), not including main events.
Of course I won't mind! Actually I would feel grateful if you could hehe ^^ and wow 30-40 is just WOW O:
5. Would you prefer it if the main character's name is changeable or not?
Hmm normally I would pick changeable, but I only like changeable when the other names are Japanese and such. In your game is just not worth it changing Valory's name since it's a REALLY pretty name, and I like the concept of giving nicknames :3 it kind of feels more realistic and it shows how close you are to eachother. But then again I wouldn't mind.
6. Do you think their events matched the descriptions well? Was there anything you didn't expect?
Not even! Like I said, they went really well and really smooth. You managed to put it all together really nicely ^^
**EDIT 7. What do you think of the choices? Are they too obvious or hard to pick out?
I really like them! For sure they're not obvious, since I normally would've picked any of the 3 choices haha (I think just like Valory :B) But they weren't hard. Not a tiny bit hard. I think the most difficult one was Levi's LOL haha I was feeling just as flustered as Valory. Hmm he sure knows how to play with your mind xD I loved the paper-rock-scissors it was HILARIOUS!
Any other comments/suggestions?
Well, only that you're doing REALLY well
and your idea of the circus is just genius. I really like the character designs and their personalities. Also I love Blair's costume!! >3<