Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (Fey up)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (SKETCHES

#31 Post by Coren »

Aaand now we have a logo, courtesy of the great tooaya:

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#32 Post by azureXtwilight »

Yay, we made it to the WIP section! We're gonna post sketches regularly every weekend as usual, but out of curiosity, who do you want to see next? Do note that all the boys and girls are possible dateables, but depends on the poll results and kickstarter results.

Armee
Veteran

#33 Post by Armee »

I have the feeling you name the brother 'Lazarus' only to call him as Lazy :P I would say Shea. Definitely Shea. Please post Shea. Shea. Shea. Shea. And the twin.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#34 Post by try10 »

I am so very happy that this project will be continued! Thank you so much! I'll be cheering for you guys. Take your time and make a wonderful game. Good luck! ;)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo

#35 Post by Coren »

Armee wrote:I have the feeling you name the brother 'Lazarus' only to call him as Lazy :P I would say Shea. Definitely Shea. Please post Shea. Shea. Shea. Shea. And the twin.
Nah, I created Lazarus out of randomness as a joke character who later became canon. P: Lazy is a nickname suggested by Azure, but it's pronounced Lah -zee.

Jason
Regular
Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1 and 2, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
Projects: Sierra Ops, Muv-Luv Kickstarter
Organization: Innomen Team

#36 Post by Jason »

Keep up the good work Clara, Coren. I advise creating a Patreon rather than a crowdfunding campaign right away just to practice sharing what you do to the world. Just a few cents. And I totally love everything about Lenarche, both her name and her design. I'm interested to know more about her! Anyway, good luck and all my best!
Innomen Team Presents: Sierra Ops

We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.

Lyyli
Regular

#37 Post by Lyyli »

I would love to see either Fir or Nero next!
Meep.

Aquane
Veteran

#38 Post by Aquane »

If Thanos is planned for this game, then I'd die to see him! Shea as well. :)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#39 Post by Coren »

Okay, requests duly noted. :D Since we only have 2 girls up so far, the next concept uploaded will be a girl of course, but Shea will come next! In the meantime, here's a mysterious female character, and Alviss' friend:
Aimee is a quiet, rather shy young girl who is rather attached to Alviss. Despite her appearance, she is a capable Class C Diviner. Apart from Alviss, however, she does not have many friends. Perhaps it's due to the strange, mysterious aura that she exhibits at times, or simply due to the sudden excessive, almost creepy hostility she displays towards all who got too close to her "Alvii". In the game, she is one of Lenarche's (the female protagonist) Diviner seniors and an acquaintance of Lazarus (the male protagonist).

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#40 Post by azureXtwilight »

A quick update on our protags! Not just the story and obtainables will differ, but also the mini scheduling/stat building mini-game too!

Lenarche is the female protagonist, a human girl, and one of the characters you can choose to play as at the beginning of the game. She is Lazarus' adopted older sister, a generally carefree and laid-back village girl who was dragged by her brother to join the Guild. She hopes to join the Diviners division. Ace procrastinator and ultimate lazyass, she can be highly irresponsible at times, especially when not-so-important duties are concerned. She is skilled at most elemental magic, but you will have to choose her specialization later on.

Lazarus is the male protagonist, a human boy, and one of the characters you can choose to play as at the beginning of the game. Lazy is Len's younger brother, a boisterous and hilarious boy who has big dreams. Though lacking in magical ability, Lazy is a capable fighter and dreams of joining the Fighters division. Contrary to his nickname, which on hindsight would be better suited for his sister, Lazy is always bubbling with energy and initiative - though quite frequently on frivolous and ridiculous things. Such as wearing a badge on his forehead. Lazarus has a fondness for animals and you can help train his pet as well for use in combat.

selenity136
Regular

#41 Post by selenity136 »

No pet for lenarche? :(

Coren
Mindscrew Driver

#42 Post by Coren »

selenity136 wrote:No pet for lenarche? :(
Len gets the elemental magic thingabob, and Lazy gets a pet. All's fair in love and war.

DerWanderer
Regular
Organization: Nowme Studio

#43 Post by DerWanderer »

oh wow, that logo is so cool! good luck with the game. Will you be releasing it per episode?

"Unfortunately, corruption and violence have become endemic. It’s a clear symptom that the world is sick." - Gertrude Til

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#44 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thanks! And no, the game is released as a standalone :)

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#45 Post by khnachi »

This may be a bit too early to ask this, but have you guys decided on how much this game will cost?