My Ninja Life [B/GxG, action adventure, comedy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Flowers from Nowhere
Regular
Completed: The Crystal Castle
Projects: My Ninja Life

My Ninja Life [B/GxG, action adventure, comedy]

#1 Post by Flowers from Nowhere »

Plot
A new friend invited you to stay for a while at her family's dojo. She did not mention that they train ninjas. She did not mention that outsiders are forbidden. She did not mention that the Dojo of Sacred Steel holds an ancient trust, a powerful blade which even now the forces of darkness conspire to ensnare.
Characters
Robin (main character, name change possible, male or female)
Robin takes things in stride. You can get yourself into some pretty odd situations doing things like flying halfway across the world with a practical stranger but you don't worry about it much. That said, the ancient ninja order is a bit of a shock.
Yume
Yume
Yume
Ever bright and cheerful, Yume is both the heir to an ancient line of ninjas and the kind of person who would invite a practical stranger into her family's stronghold which has been guarded for generations. She is an excellent fighter.

Ayakawa
Ayakawa is a student at the dojo. Although prideful and imperious, Ayakawa is deeply devoted to her home. She makes no secret of her contempt for your presence.
Screenshot
Screenshot
My Ninja Life is rated PG-13 for cartoon violence.

Warnings!
No matter what Robin's gender is the romantic interests are always female so the game can contain GxG.
This game is not intended to be anything even similar to a historically accurate depiction of ninjas.

Progress
Writing
  • Act 1: 70%
    Act 2: 30%
    Act 3: 0%
Art
  • Yume Sprite: 80%
    Ayakawa Sprite: 0%
    BGs: 20%
    Other: 0%
GUI: 5%
Music & Sound: 5%

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: My Ninja Life [B/GxG, action adventure, comedy]

#2 Post by Fenrir34 »

This look likes a interesting game. Good luck with it :)