Ideas for continue my VN T^T

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
AiharaKaori

Ideas for continue my VN T^T

#1 Post by AiharaKaori »

Hello everyone! I'm making a game, it's called "Destiny Lights". I think the story is good, but i just can't continue it! I really need help, because is my first original game and i wish to complete it.

Well, first of all, the plot:

The story is on a alternative world, based on antique Japan and medieval times. You (the name of the heroine is not fix) are a noble from a small island called "Kawa Clan", the home of small farmers. The day you and your twin-brother Ryu born you're almost died, but a miracle saved yours. This miracle was lights that brought you two back to life. Since this day, is celebrated the Lights of Destiny Holiday, when you can ask the lights for a wish and they realize it. You live a happy and perfect life with your family, and you can discover love: a sweet romance between you and a wannabe samurai or a forbidden love with your brother. But when things seem perfect, a big kingdon declares war and you are send to marry with they king. After ten years your family and lover dies. You will be capable of find another love or the destiny will bring you past memories? If your love is true, you will see one last Destiny Light and bring your love back, but it have a price. Don't forget: God just give you one chance, you're welcome to the game of life!

Sorry for the bad english, i'm stranger *o* well... The game stoped when [SPOILER ALERT, SELECT TEXT TO VIEW] she run away for her mean husband and goes to a camp to work and have what eat. It passes 10 years and she is a woman now, but she also misses her family. Now she has a chance of meet new people and fall in love again, but the question is: what people? How she forgoted her family?

Help me please TToTT thank you guys, kisses <3

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

Re: Ideas for continue my VN T^T

#2 Post by PurpleMind »

#1 Is it possible that a time-traveller visited their time period and brought internet and electricity? From then on, it would be easy. This is definitely legitimate You know, many strange things happen.

#2 How about being possessed by demons of some sort and having her soul being held captive in a completely different world? The whole thing could be connected to overusing the Lights, etc.

AiharaKaori

Re: Ideas for continue my VN T^T

#3 Post by AiharaKaori »

Wow :o that's very different but... I like it :D