writing,ect.help for vn "Where nightmares go" horror/romance

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
zozolovesyou
Deviantart: manamilovesyou

writing,ect.help for vn "Where nightmares go" horror/romance

#1 Post by zozolovesyou »

hello ^-^/ , im working on my first visual novel and i need some help on the "script" part & i have my story complete except i dont have any other endings ;.; , i mean i have ideas but idk how to work them in and idk what to do on the choices the character will have to make _._ ... please help >.<

story : its my version of little red ridding hood , but its not so "happy" and there's only a few good endings (seriously like, 3?)
im wanting alot of gore and violence , which so far there is c: & the main protagonist is zea (red ridding hood) who is planning on going to visit her grandma with her mother, untill while her mother is making the basket they are gonna take she starts coughing up blood. and she sends little zea off to her grandma's alone, speaking of alone zea has a fear of it.., about 1/3 of the way she has a panic attack and big bad wolf, or lavell as i named him comes out of the forest to see why shes crying, then he offers walk her to her grandma's which she accepts, but when they get there , her grandma is gone- so they go off deeper in the woods searching for her, speaking of deep in the woods the village zea comes from has a legend about it, they say deep deep in the woods is where the nightmares go...-not going to give all the story away on here just yet, but lets just say there's 2 adorable twins, the woodsman, witches, ghost,and lots of creatures who want to kill you,

~ pm me on here or reply down below if you would like to help, i could also use artist for help on bg's & stuff as well.
ALSO i REALLY would like someone to help make the logo & menu <3

RotGtIE
Veteran

Re: writing,ect.help for vn "Where nightmares go" horror/rom

#2 Post by RotGtIE »

This looks like it wants to be a recruitment thread for a non-commercial project. You may want to have it moved there.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: writing,ect.help for vn "Where nightmares go" horror/rom

#3 Post by Taleweaver »

As said recruitment thread already exists, I'm locking this one.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira