We're looking for another musician.

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving music, sound, and movies.
Mondonater

We're looking for another musician.

#1 Post by Mondonater »

Hey everybody. We at Alienworks are looking for a third musician to help us prepare for the release of our upcoming demo. We'd definitely like to keep said musician around after the fact, of course, but what I'm essentially trying to say is that we're currently in crunch time. Because of that, time is definitely of the essence in terms of work. In terms of the actual content, we're looking for someone well-versed in production techniques (EQ, Compression, Normalization, Reverb, etc.) as well as competent in the composition department. The game's style is a mix of Jazzy and Urban feels, with sort of a chill vibe throughout. If you're interested, please send me a sample of your work (through here or wherever, just so I can get at it). Attached is our Soundcloud for reference. We're looking for styles similar to those posted. Also, if it means anything, the vast majority of the demo work has already been done. We'd need you to start right away. Thanks guys!

Alienworks: https://soundcloud.com/alienworks-1