Troubleshooter Tales- Lemming Check[Sci-fi][NaNoRenO 2012]

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

Troubleshooter Tales- Lemming Check[Sci-fi][NaNoRenO 2012]

#1 Post by Crocosquirrel »

From the minds that brought you Out of the Friend Zone comes a second game for the series-- Lemming Check.

We pick up this month's Tale the following day...

Selena’s in an off mood. She put the wrong foot forward with Kevin yesterday, and now he and that little tease Cori have announced they’re getting married. Selena would have preferred it be her, but there’s no chance of that now.

That was yesterday. Today, things are worse. It seems her partner cracked during his psych eval. Worse, his Evaluator made no secret she thought Selena had had something to do with it.

Greebly would love to sit down and discuss it with her at length, but he has bigger problems. The Mainframe has pulled an unsolicited mission, a team, and a backup Troubleshooter that when taken together appear to be a recipe for disaster.

For reason as yet unknown, the authorities on Pyree have what looks to all outward signs a suicide. The body belonged to Jack Sorbonne, a New Junaltan politician. He was found this morning in his hotel room, with a gaping hole in his chest and his apparent weapon of choice lying on the floor nearby, recently fired, with his fingerprints and DNA on it.

What really happened here? It will be your mission to assist Selena and Charlotte unravel the circumstances of man's final few days.

This game has some of it's artwork completed based on the OotFZ 1.1 pieces, and I'll get some of that up here soonish. The build is currently scheduled to begin March 23rd, 2012, with a release date on the 26th.
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)

SvenTheViking
Regular
Projects: Chronicles of the Timetraveler's Wars
Organization: ProgMan Productions; Polymorphic Games

Re: Troubleshooter Tales- Lemming Check[Sci-fi][NaNoRenO 201

#2 Post by SvenTheViking »

Hooray, a continuation of the Troubleshooter Tales series! It's a great framework for smaller-scale games, and I'm looking forward to the story on this one.
"Be not afraid of greatness: some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
William Shakespeare, "Twelfth Night"

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#3 Post by CheeryMoya »

I always look forward to the TT series C: This one should prove interesting: politician murders usually have scandal mixed in them. If all goes well, this will be another sweet, short, and solid game.

leon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Visual Novel Tycoon, Night at the Hospital, Time Labyrinth, The Buried Moon, Left of Center, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Lemon Project, Porcelain Heart, Dream's Dénouement
Organization: Team ANARKY

#4 Post by leon »

It's great to see another Troubleshooter Tales game coming out soon. The plot looks very exciting.

Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

#5 Post by Crocosquirrel »

Sadly, much as we tried, I don't think we're going to get this game pushed through for the first. However, this project isn't about to be abandoned-- Just delayed about two weeks from it's original release date. See you next month, where we'll be doing it not once, but twice!
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)