Please tell me what to draw ~

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Jate
Regular
Deviantart: Jate8D

Please tell me what to draw ~

#1 Post by Jate »

Yo ~

I'm wanting to get into doing character art for VNs, but due to my preference for drawing on paper and my unforutnate habit of deleting my stuff, I have almost nothing to put together a little portfolio with. So, dear reader, if you would be so kind as to let me draw something for you, I'd really appreciate it!

Here's a mash up of a couple of things I've still got:

I'm particularly interested in showing some style variety, so if you've got a certain style in mind, or anime/game/etc you could reference, that would be great. But just telling me something to draw and leaving the style to me is fine too!

I look forward to hearing from you ~

- Jate

HiddenCreature
Regular
Projects: Vampire: The New Birth

Re: Please tell me what to draw ~

#2 Post by HiddenCreature »

A goth nightclub patron. Early twenties, female.

Jate
Regular

#3 Post by Jate »

Thanks for your request! Here's Bee:

I'd intended to cel shade her, but after doing the flats I think any shading I'd do would just make it pop less, so I decided to leave it like this.

HiddenCreature
Regular

#4 Post by HiddenCreature »

Nice! I just tweeted this. Link is in my profile.

Would you mind a second request? How are you at something more punk?

I like Japanese culture and Punk style. When I searched for them together, I found this picture as a nice example.

Feel free to switch up some of the details, of course. I really like your skills, and hope to see more!
Last edited by HiddenCreature on Fri May 29, 2015 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jate
Regular

#5 Post by Jate »

Sure! I'll have it up in a bit.

I took a look at Vampires: The New Birth, by the way, and it sounds like it'll be fun. I get the impression it'll have kind of a WoD/Masquerade feel, which I quite like.

Jate
Regular

#6 Post by Jate »

Done!

HiddenCreature
Regular

#7 Post by HiddenCreature »

You are awesome! I'm so tweeting this right now. Thank you! :D

God, I wish I could buy that shirt, too.

Jate
Regular

#8 Post by Jate »

You're welcome ^ ^

Granted

#9 Post by Granted »

Hey. My friend's birthday is coming up towards the end of the month and I'm try to get him some drawings detailing an investigation we were a part of for a few years. I won't go into specifics, but I'd really appreciate a photo based off by description below.

In the attached image, I'd like for you to try and draw this crouching/golden ninja (Please exclude his name and the background and make changes where you see fit) behind him i'd love for you to draw a silhouette of a man in a suit (his face and body should be all black, with only the basic outline of a tie being readily visible). This man should be acting as a puppet master (literally pulling strings you could attach to the ninja's arm, head, etc.). Feel free to ask questions if I didn't explain this well enough, and if you'd like, you can give it a sort of video-game-esque vibe to spice things up, but that's entirely up to you.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

(By the way, I know the image is in poor quality, my apologies for that. In case you can't tell, the ninja's eyes are showing)

HiddenCreature
Regular

#10 Post by HiddenCreature »

@Granted

Since you need the drawing, and aren't just asking the artists to make it for fun, you should try Deviant Art's forums instead.

Make sure you double check that you're not in the paid offers section.

Jate
Regular

#11 Post by Jate »

Granted wrote:Hey. My friend's birthday is coming up towards the end of the month and I'm try to get him some drawings detailing an investigation we were a part of for a few years. I won't go into specifics, but I'd really appreciate a photo based off by description below.

In the attached image, I'd like for you to try and draw this crouching/golden ninja (Please exclude his name and the background and make changes where you see fit) behind him i'd love for you to draw a silhouette of a man in a suit (his face and body should be all black, with only the basic outline of a tie being readily visible). This man should be acting as a puppet master (literally pulling strings you could attach to the ninja's arm, head, etc.). Feel free to ask questions if I didn't explain this well enough, and if you'd like, you can give it a sort of video-game-esque vibe to spice things up, but that's entirely up to you.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

(By the way, I know the image is in poor quality, my apologies for that. In case you can't tell, the ninja's eyes are showing)
Hi,

I can do that for you, but it'll be a little while as I'm working on another project. It'll be ready well before the end of the month, though, so it shouldn't be a problem. I do have a couple of questions. What color would you like the tie? I'm thinking either white or a bright red, as that would be the most striking. Is there any particular setting you'd like as a background? Lastly, this sounds like a picture that would look best really bold and stylized, rather than what my art in this thread looks like, is that okay?

GuyFromYonder
Projects: "One Last Tear" and "A Lot of Firsts"

#12 Post by GuyFromYonder »

Hello! Could you draw Raku Ichijo from Nisekoi? I hope that male characters are fine.

King-sama
Veteran
Deviantart: Treepastry

#13 Post by King-sama »