The Unknowns saga looking for art people [Open until 12/1/14

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
firecat
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: The Unknowns Saga series
Projects: The Unknown Saga series
Tumblr: bigattck
Deviantart: bigattck
Soundcloud: bigattck-firecat

The Unknowns saga looking for art people [Open until 12/1/14

#1 Post by firecat »

Hello everyone and welcome to the unknown saga project, yes i know the date is worng. i am looking for a artist that can help make 10 characters, 5 background and 1 boss.

my story is already in a blog but due to no one reading it i thought it would be a good idea to make a game out of it. the game is a multiple choice novel with 1 boss to kill. So the story goes with a boy who has power but does not know what kind and he meets with other people that have powers. each person has a different age scale but the reason for it will be reveal in the coming story. the bad guy calls himself Dark unknown a powerful leader and very annoying to battle. Dark has his own minions but they are force to be with him because thats how its been for many dark unknowns. there are also good people like the boy, one elf, one government girl, and 2 guys from a dimension. theres also some side characters but they mostly never interfere. one more thing i like to add is that the boss ends the storyline and its possible to lose in this game because of some missing items.

the unknown saga is about like 100 games long (i think) and it keeps getting better (if you wondering why i'll tell you in skype). if people like it very much i might sell it and we both get money from it. the music will come from incompetech.com but if anyone knows or likes to join in making the music then please do. thank you for reading, if you have any questions post them here.
Last edited by firecat on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Suika
Regular

Re: The Unknowns saga looking for art people

#2 Post by Suika »

I managed to find your blog through another post you wrote, but it might help others if you left a link here as well ^.^

Good luck with your project, and welcome to the forums!

FernF

Re: The Unknowns saga looking for art people [Open 10/28/14]

#3 Post by FernF »

This made very little sense to me.