"Our Personal Space" Seeks Britpickers, Farmers, Equestrians

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
qirien
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Metasepia Games
Deviantart: qirien
Github: qirien
itch: qirien
Discord: qirien

"Our Personal Space" Seeks Britpickers, Farmers, Equestrians

#1 Post by qirien »

Our Personal Space, a life sim/visual novel that takes place on a space colony, is nearing completion. However, I want to make sure everything is accurate in two main areas: farm life (including a horse), and an Irish-American character who is supposed to speak with an accent. If you are an expert in one of these areas, I would love for you to beta test or read over certain story elements to ensure they make sense!

No compensation is available; however, I will list any that assist with this in the credits of the game. Please PM me if interested. Thank you!
Finished games: