Coming of Age VN looking for Collaborators [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Rozume
Veteran
Completed: Munster Academy, boy
Projects: Coming of Age VN
Organization: Cosmic Visual
IRC Nick: Rozume

Coming of Age VN looking for Collaborators [Closed]

#1 Post by Rozume »

***Project can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=29880***

Hello, I'm Rozume and I'm looking for collaborators for Coming of Age VN (title pending). I'm mostly looking for idea bouncers and writers who can help me develop this further, but artists, programmers, musicians, etc can pitch in too. So far I have a bunch of scattered notes that I don't have with me right now and Act 1 essentially outlined.

As I said before, I'm mainly looking for idea bouncers/writers. The story isn't written yet, but I plan to have 3 Acts and Character Routes. The entire VN should be roughly 100k-120k words in total (this includes character routes), but I will be responsible for writing the entirety Act 1 and I will collaborate with writing Acts 2 and 3. I will also be doing the art as well.

Furthermore, I am looking for strongly dedicated people who will see this project to the very end. While this isn't the biggest project out there, this does involve a lot of work and I want someone who can understand that.

If you're interested or have questions, leave a reply in the comments or PM me!

EDIT: I would also like to add that I'm willing to do skill trades as well. I can do art, writing, and basic ren'py programming.