One Thousand Lies - Looking for artists of all kind!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Keinart
Regular
Completed: One Thousand Lies
Projects: Lotus Reverie
Organization: Keinart Lobre
Tumblr: keinart
itch: keinart

One Thousand Lies - Looking for artists of all kind!

#1 Post by Keinart »

Hello everyone. I'm looking for artists for my upcoming (and first) visual novel: One Thousand Lies (OTL for short).
  • The entire script 100% completed, and the Visual Novel works perfectly, so you can be sure that the project will be finished because IT'S ALREADY DONE!
  • The theme of the Visual Novel is romantic comedy, with some psychology and philosophy themes inbetween. Think of anime like Oreigaru to get an idea of what I'm aiming for.
  • I'm looking for artists of all kind, the first priority are for sprites and CG. I would love to have a background or GUI artist too but I can always use pictures with filters or make something myself for the menus.
  • I'm using open music and I'm programming everything myself, but it wouldn't hurt if some musicians or programmers want to join and help here and there.
  • The novel is in spanish, so it would be a plus if you speak it so that way you can read the script by yourself. I would love to have it translated to english but I don't think my english would be good enough for something like this.
  • I've been using placeholders till now so I can give you guys a demo if you are not sure about participating first, but please keep in mind that only the script is final.
Thank you for your time, and let me know if anyone of you is interested. See ya!

Nahilys
Regular

Re: One Thousand Lies - Looking for artists of all kind!

#2 Post by Nahilys »

Hey,

very good that your full script is already completed, you should be able to find people thanks to this. I'm wishing you the best of luck & looking forward to the release. You may post your demo right here so people can freely download it maybe & try it even whenever you're not around. :)

Keinart
Regular
Completed: One Thousand Lies
Projects: Lotus Reverie
Organization: Keinart Lobre
Tumblr: keinart
itch: keinart

Re: One Thousand Lies - Looking for artists of all kind!

#3 Post by Keinart »

Hello again. I have decided to do as Nahilys (thank you for for you support!) asked so I'm gonna leave a demo with a little synopsis. I have already got in touch with a couple of people but I would still need some help so feel free to check it out if you are interested.

SYNOPSIS:
The setting is a romantic comedy in a western european school of an imaginary small town in the outskirts. The main character, Ciarán Endyein, it’s famous as the class clown of his last high school year, and also for his bad and usually satirical personality.

One day he finds out that a package of an incredibly beautiful and expensive figurine he was waiting for is missing, and due to different circumstances he can’t get it back. From then on, he starts receiving some weirds emails threatening and asking him to go to different places to get it back, and while trying to discover the mystery, he meets two different girls that will change his life… or not.

You can get a demo in spanish for Windows, Mac or Linux with the first chapter here https://mega.nz/#!k4AhXa5A!tX97BhHFNW-Q ... pScGLEtw_o
Please keep in mind that only the music and script are final, the rest is placeholder (especially considering I'm basically stealing Umineko sprites)