Iphone tome games in english

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Iphone tome games in english

#46 Post by 15385bic »

I've recently been totally hooked on these game apps OTL - i find the gree ones to be a pain in the rear though because u get nowhere fast without money >_>

and i swear i literally threw my money away on the voltage games (i was hooked despite the grammar/spelling problems)
the 'shall we date' series were 40% off this xmas holidays so got those ones as well........quite enjoyed
hein love
ninja love
my forged wedding
thief x

need more *Q*

spooky

#47 Post by spooky »

I'd definitely recommend Be My Princess, original AND Gree. Gree is a PAIN with all the missions and the love passes, which are obviously there to make you spend money, but I still love the story.
In the original each route is $3.99, I think? (I paid in pounds, I think it was £2.59) which is worth it!
I'd recommend My Sweet Bodyguard too, which is also on Gree. :3
There's also Love Academy + Love Academy BL which are good too! They have a similar system to Gree in which you get 20 Koyons each day, and each chapter is 10 Koyons. Sometimes you even get bonuses for completing the panels etc. (Or you can just buy more.)

Moon20
Regular

#48 Post by Moon20 »

And dont forgett my Favorite game Love Letter From Thief X, is very good game, I tottaly love Love Letter From Thief X very much, I think Love Letter From Thief X is much better than Pirates in love, My Forged Weeding and Be My Princess

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#49 Post by 15385bic »

i was playing the gree version of "be my princess" and "my sweet bodyguard on 3 different consoles (ipad,tablet,phone) and was so addicted i told myself i had to quit one of the consoles so i didnt waste so much time....so what happens? they release another gree game - "celebrety Darling" OTL
damn u voltage QAQ

Surufe
Regular
Projects: [secret]
Organization: t-a-s-t-e Inc.

#50 Post by Surufe »

Don't forget Love Academy!
Also, MoteMote is availuable for iPhone. The again, a game come from the same publisher but I forgot its name. 1.99$ Per Route though. My Sweet Bodyguard, Seduce in Sleepless City, Love Letter From Thief X, etc.
New Account - Rye
I'm no longer using this account.

reikolovesyou

#51 Post by reikolovesyou »

The company voltage inc. has released lots of English languaged otome games now (makers of my forged wedding) like @Surufe has listed the games. If you just type 'voltage inc.' they'd all come up,it's how I found my otome games ^^